Killjoys Make Some Noise.

19

It was 3 am yet no one was asleep, they desperately wanted to they just couldn't. Gerard was sitting down leaning against a wall, his head was tipped back and he was staring at nothing. Ray was lying down facing a wall suffering in silence; Frank was lying next to Gerard making sure he was okay. Well as okay as you could get. Gerard hardly moved nor blinked he was lost in thought. Tears would roll down his cheek as he thought. He was thinking about his childhood with Mikey, he was remembering everything they did together.

“You can talk about him you know,” Frank said as he lit up a cigarette and handed one to Gerard. Ray then sat up and crawled over to the boys.

“There is so much to say about him,” Gerard said as he blew out smoke. “When Mikey was 9 I caught him trying to put a fork in the toaster,” everyone giggled whether they felt like it or not.

“He always looked up to you Gerard, I remember him telling me. It was when you were saving the two little boys, he turned to me and said 'Gerard, he is one fucking hero. Wanna know something funny? I look up to him, he has so much courage and even at a young age I had always dreamed to be like him'” Ray said wiping his eyes.

“Did he really say that?” Gerard asked biting his lip as his eyes watered up again, Ray nodded and Gerard burst into tears again.

“Okay, tomorrow we're going back to the S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W organization and we're going to fucking slaughter them.” Frank hissed as he tired to hide the fact that he was crying.

“No one kills my brother and gets away with it.” Gerard snapped, there was a silence after that. “Mikey would be cold right now, can I not go give him my jacket?” Gerard asked looking around the room in an almost daze.

“Gerard, you need to let go of Mikey's body, it's just a corpse though his soul will live on.” Ray stated as he placed a hand on Gerard's shoulder.

“Please?” Gerard begged biting his lip.

“We've already said goodbye, Gerard get some sleep please, tomorrow you will be fighting for what Mikey died for.” Frank said as he hugged Gerard and lay down. Ray did the same before lying next to Gerard on the other side. However, Gerard refused to move.

Morning eventually came and as Frank woke up it looked as if Gerard hadn't even moved. In fact I don't think he did, he just sat there with his red puffy eyes, and tear stained cheeks and pale face. His hair hung over his face in strands as he continued to stare at nothing.

“Did you get any sleep?” Frank asked sitting up, Gerard shook his head. “When do you want to leave?” Gerard shrugged his shoulders.

“Everything okay Frank?” Ray asked standing up and walking over, though Frank stayed quiet. He knew it wasn't okay, he knew Gerard wasn't okay. To be fair, no one was okay but Gerard was suffering much more than the rest. “Gerard are you ready to come and kick some ass?” Ray asked putting his hand on Gerard's shoulder and looking down at him. Again, Gerard remained silent staring at the wall; it was a good few moments before he spoke again.

“Let me kill her,” Gerard mumbled as he stood up.

“Of course,” Frank smiled as they loaded their guns and slid them into their jackets. They picked up bats and put on their scarves and sun glasses. They weren't really needed, they were more for fashion.

Once they were ready Gerard took lead in getting them out the building and into the car. Ray jumped in the driver's seat before starting the engine and driving away. Frank stayed in the back seat with Gerard holding his hand. Looking out at the view, Gerard was dazed out biting on his thumb nail.

“Do you think Mikey forgives me?” Gerard asked looking at Frank with worry in his eyes.

“Yeah, I think he's watching you thinking that's the brother I love and I'm proud of him.” Frank smiled as he stroked Gerard's hand with his thumb.

“You really think that?” Gerard asked leaning his head on Frank's shoulder.

“Yeah,” Frank then used his free hand to play with Gerard's hair.

As they sat in the car, no one was really worried about the zombies right at this moment. They were not very many since the S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W organization has demolished most of them. But there were still a good few hundred in the whole town. None of them actually bothering about the car, they were going too fast for the zombies to even get a chance to go near it. When they got there Gerard didn't even hesitate for a second he just jumped out the car and whacked every zombie in his path. It was like it was a simple game; all you need to do is press the button. Following a few feet behind Gerard was Frank and Ray. When they got to the entrance they came to a sudden stop.

“Follow me,” Gerard mumbled as they followed him round the side of the building

“What's our plan?” Frank asked lighting up a fag and handing one with Gerard.

“Do what I say and you'll live. If not, then you'll probably die,” that was all Gerard said as he looked up the building and continued walking.

After a few more steps Gerard found the door they ran out of just after Mikey's death. Gerard tried to open it but it wouldn't budge, so he pushed against it and eventually kicked it down. Probably not the smartest of things since zombies are wondering outside. Without even looking back Gerard stormed through the door holding up his bat. His hair was hanging over his face, anger took over him as he walked through the corridor.

Where the fuck are you?”Gerard screamed as he shot his gun up on the ceiling.
*
“Miss, they're here.” Ms. Ellis smirked as she saw the Killjoys through the cameras. “What do you suppose we do?” One of her guards asked.

“Let them search, don't worry this is going exactly to plan.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been a little while.
I hope you all like it.
Oh I'm gonna see MCR on Tuesday, thought I'd say :)

Zoe xx