Killjoys Make Some Noise.

20

“Show yourself!” Gerard screamed as he punched a wall before continuing his search.

Walking independently ahead, Gerard was not taking any shit right now. The other two were walking directly behind him, too afraid to suggest something, or to breathe for that fact. They just held up their guns and cautiously looked around, though by the looks of it, Gerard knew exactly where he was going.

“Long time no see Mr. Way, Mr. Toro and Mr. Iero,” Ms. Ellis smirked as Gerard pushed open these huge double doors.

“Fuck you,” Gerard hissed as he held up his gun as he stormed up to her .

“I wouldn't do that if I were you,” Ms. Ellis shrugged her shoulders as she put her fingers on the end of Gerard's gun and lowered it.

“Give me one good fucking reason.” Gerard hissed as he shoved her against the wall and pushed the gun against her neck.

“Because,” she smiled as she looked into Gerard's eyes. “I can save your brother.” Gerard's body then loosened as he looked at her for a few seconds in disbelief.

“Gerard, don't listen to her she's fucking with your mind.” Ray shouted.

“What?” Gerard said so quietly only Ms. Ellis could hear it.

“You heard me; I can save your brother. But of course I do what things in return so, why don't you lower your gun.” Without hesitation Gerard lowered his gun and backed away from her.

“You can't though, my brother is dead. I saw him being shot through the head,” Gerard shouted.

“Well you see, I had someone shoot Mikey with not a bullet, but a drug. This drug makes you unconscious, but better yet it makes your heart rate drop so if anyone checked then they wouldn't feel anything. It's called tetrodotoxin, they can't move they can't speak, but they can hear. So everything you said to him, he could hear you. Now other than that, it was also laced with something that as we speak is slowly killing him from the inside out.” Ms. Ellis smirked looking very proud of herself.

“But, that isn't possible. I saw it go through his head, I saw the blood.” Frank hissed as he stood next to Gerard.

“Haha, always seeing what you want to see. Anyway, there is an antidote to help Mikey survive.” Ms. Ellis said as she raided through a brief case and pulled out a small bottle. “There is the drug that is in your brother by the way,” she pointed out before putting it back.

“Where the fuck is it?” Ray snapped.

“Ah, well before I saw I want something in return. If this works, I want ownership of this establishment, which would include free use to my machine which will allow me to blow up America. Like my first intention.”

“How can we trust you? We put Mikey in the woods he's probably being eaten right now.” Frank casually said, but as soon as he did he got a deathly glare for Gerard.

“I had a few of my men follow 100 meters behind you and pick him up when you drove away.” Ms Ellis sighed as she was getting impatient.

Just then Gerard turned around so he was facing both Frank and Ray. You couldn't hear much but you could tell that Gerard was being very stubborn. Frank was protesting and Ray was trying to see both sides. But after Gerard made a speech there was silence before Frank and Ray nodded their heads. Gerard turned around to face the woman.

“Fine, we have a deal but I want to see Mikey before I go.” Gerard stuck out his hand and Ms. Ellis shook it.

“Okay, well you'll find the antidote 120 miles from here in a small town called Lynona. There is a man called Mr. Bryar , if you give him this then he shall give you the antidote.” Ms. Ellis handed then a note that she had just scribbled down. “Hurry though; I would think Mikey's body will only last for about 24 hours.” She sighed as she walked out the room; the Killjoys followed her down into the basement. “Over on the table.”

Slowly walking over Gerard, Frank and Ray gathered around the table where they saw a body covered with a white blanket, Gerard pulled it off to his shoulders. It was in fact Mikey, but as Gerard looked there was no bullet hole on his head. He could of sworn there was when he last looked. Gerard took Mikey's hand and looked at him as he brushed his hair out the way.

“I'm doing everything I can for you, don't worry I'll see you in 48 hours.” Gerard smiled as he placed a kiss on Mikey's forehead before running out the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter.
Hope you all like it
Comments would be lovely.

Zoe xx