Killjoys Make Some Noise.

26.

Gerard, Ray and Frank got out the car and walked into the building. It was strange, no one was there though that didn't stop Gerard, and he was too focused on saving his baby brother. Frank and Ray were a few steps behind Gerard and they could tell something was wrong. Though none of them could do anything until it was too late. The guards had been hiding and jumped out behind them where they whacked them across the head, causing them to lose conscience.

“What the fuck?” Gerard mumbled as he woke up, his vision slightly hazy but soon cleared up. Looking around he saw the machine that will blow everything up, he saw Mikey lying on the table. Standing next to him was Frank and Ray, they were being held with scarves across their mouths. Gerard was the same, he tried to struggle free but it was pointless.

“Ahh, we meet again.” The Killjoys averted their eyes to Ms. Ellis who walked out in front of them. “Though this time, I'm in control. See that antidote you had, I needed that to repair my machine. So now you're going to stand there and watch me blow this place up.” Ms. Ellis giggled as she stood by Mikey. “You couldn't even save your brother. How pathetic,” that is what set Gerard off. He thought of Mikey, he thought of how Mikey would do anything to save him, now he has to do the same.

“Fuck you!” Gerard screamed as he struggled but the man holding him was much stronger. However that didn't stop him, he was only holding his arms, not his legs. So lifting up his legs so it went between the man's legs, he brought it up with great force. Automatic reflexes meant that the man let Gerard free. Gerard stole the guard’s gun and held it up. Ms. Ellis walked over to her machine and pulled out the machine.

“No!” Frank and Ray screamed as Ms. Ellis opened the machine and started to fiddle with the wires. Gerard stood there holding his gun; he then shot around the guard that was holding Ray. The man obviously got a fright and jumped; Ray quickly pulled away and stole his gun. They then shot the guard that was holding Frank; Frank stole that guard's gun.

“Give up now,” Gerard hissed as they help their guns at the bitch.

“Nah not yet,” she smirked and just then all these men burst through the doors.

Ducking door Gerard shouted at Ray to go save Mikey. Ray kept low at bullets were fired and they went for safety. Frank kept Ray safe as he made his way over to Mikey.

“Mikey you're going to make it through this,” Ray smiled as he looked at Mikey. Pulling out the syringe from his pocket he injected it all into Mikey's neck. “Done!” Ray shouted as he pulled the table Mikey was on behind a wall to keep him safe for a while. Ray then came out that space and started to help the others. Gerard went over to Mikey and stayed there, making sure that anyone came within shooting point of Mikey, will die. Frank and Ray ran around the room shooting and ducking, trying to protect their selves.

Frank was hiding behind a chair as he peeked over it to shoot anyone that was coming near him. Looking over me made sure that Ray was okay, he was, and then Gerard and Mikey, they were. Okay, just himself.

“Self destruction in exactly 10 minutes.” The machine spoke, the Killjoys looked at it in shock.

“No!” the simultaneously shouted. Gerard remained with Mikey; Ray was busy fighting off the guards. Frank was the only one.

Taking a deep breath Frank stood up, loaded his gun and ran. He had to risk everything he had, his life to do this. As he ran he aimed his gun at Ms. Ellis. Though she was smart enough to have a loaded gun on her, they held it both at each other; Frank was walking closer and closer.

“Frank don't!” Gerard screamed as he looked at Mikey and held his hand.

Frank was shaking, though Ms. Ellis seemed confident enough. Frank then loaded it and wrapped his finger round the trigger. Ray looked at Frank and began to run, he wasted no time as he ran he picked up a chair. He knew exactly what he was doing. Though Ms. Ellis pulled the trigger, Frank closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Though after a few seconds he heard another shooting sound. He opened his eyes to see Ray standing in front of him holding the chair up to protect them. He then heard something thump to the ground.

“You killed her?” Frank asked as he saw Ms. Ellis fall to the ground.

“Yeah, no time. Frank and Gerard try and stop the machine. I'll keep them back.” Ray ordered, Gerard pushed the table out behind the machine and started looking confused at the contraption. Frank was the same.

“What would Mikey do?” Frank asked as he took out a gun and started shooting at it.

“No, Mikey was logical about things. If we want t do this we need to think about it.” Gerard said, looking at the machine he started pushing a few buttons but nothing happened.

“Self destruction in exactly 2 minutes.”

Sweat was dripping from Gerard's forehead as he and Frank got frustrated at the machine. Pulling triggers and pushing buttons did nothing. That is until Gerard managed to do something incredible. He knew exactly what he was doing.

“Okay, we've got exactly 5 minutes until this thing blows up the building. I set it up so it would only blow this place up. Get Ray, I'll get Mikey and save yourself.” Gerard ordered Frank, Frank ran off to Ray who was shooting away.

“C'mon Mikey, just a little longer I know you can do this.” Gerard said as he picked up Mikey bridal style and ran out the room.