Killjoys Make Some Noise.

27

Gerard wasted no time; he ran out the room and ran down a long hall. He then started to walk down the stairs but was stopped because the whole first floor was on fire. So that's what it meant by blow up, it would just burn it down, how cruel. Groaning Gerard ran back up the stairs and ran into every room. Then he found one with a big window. Placing Mikey down on the floor, he picked up a computer before flinging it out the window and smashing it completely. Gerard looked out, not that much of a drop. There was a balcony just underneath, which should aid their fall.

Picking Mikey back up Gerard ran out the window and closed his eyes. Making sure he would brake Mikey's fall instead of the other way round. Gerard landed on his side on the balcony. Shrugging it off, he stood up with Mikey and jumped off the balcony. That drop was bigger and it hurt when they landed, but it was grass so it wasn't as bad.

Looking up at the building for a few seconds, Gerard wasted no time in getting Mikey to the car, he lay him down across the seats as he picked up his gun. Looking around he saw the zombies were coming due to the heat. Standing on the car he started shooting, waiting for Frank and Ray to come out, they had to come out soon.

“Gerard!” Gerard turned around to see Frank and Ray run out from the back of the building. They started to help him shoot the zombies off.

Ray jumped in the driver's seat and turned the engine on. Frank jumped in next to Gerard and the car started to move as fast as possible away. When they were a few streets away they saw the building explode and they couldn't help but smile to their self. Now all they have to do is wait for Mikey to wake up, that is if he does.

The car drove outside the town until they were in the middle of nowhere. Gerard was sitting with Mikey snuggled into him, just waiting for him to wake up. Ray stopped the car when he was positive there was no zombies.

“He said it would take three to four hours, we need to be patient.” Frank spoke as he looked at Mikey and bit his lip.

“Mikey, I know you can hear me. I know you can this, you've always been the strong one out of us. Guided us the right way to where we are now. Mikey, you're so strong and you can do this. And when you wake up, we're leaving. I don't care; we're leaving for all our health.” Gerard spoke as he pushed Mikey's hair out his face.

An hour passed, Gerard held Mikey in his arms and just talked to him. He knew Mikey could hear him, so he kept him company. Ray and Frank fell asleep for half an hour at different times. They also kept Mikey company.

“Why hasn't he woken up?” Gerard asked lifting his head which had tears rolling down them.

“Give him time,” Ray spoke as he rubbed his eyes.

“Mikey please, I've lost you once I am not losing you again.” Gerard broke down into Mikey's chest and cried. “I can hear your heart beat; I know you're still alive. Please wake up, I love you.” Gerard's hand crept down and held onto his baby brother's hand, he gripped onto it never wanting to let go.

Frank and Ray were sitting either side of Mikey, Ray held onto Mikey's other hand. Frank just looked at him and let tears roll down his face. All at that moment they had lost hope for Mikey. He wasn't waking up, he wasn't coming back. You know what that means, he's a zombie. He's slowly dying inside and turning into a zombie.

“Don't go on me Mikey, don't you do it. You can't leave us, you're stronger than that, now come back and straighten your brother out.” Frank spoke as he sniffed his nose and closed his eyes to let the tears fall.

“Mikey you're my partner in crime, we kick ass together.” Ray mumbled as he gripped onto Mikey's hand.

Just then, Mikey's hand moved, the one Gerard was holding. His hand moved so he was holding Gerard's hand back, then he held onto Ray's. The colour in Mikey's face came back quite quickly.

“Mikey?” Gerard asked as he grinned from ear to ear, as did Frank and Ray.

Mikey's neck moved and cracked in every joint. Slowly he pulled himself up and opened his eyes. His pupils were there, its Mikey he's back. He's alive!

“Mikey!” Gerard screamed as he flung his arms around his brother and didn't let him go.

“Who are you?” Mikey asked
♠ ♠ ♠
Mikey :3
Comments would be loved

Zoe xx