Killjoys Make Some Noise.

28

Ray and Frank just looked at each other when Mikey said that, Gerard shook his head and continued to hug him.

“Don't worry, it's a side effect, he should remember soon.” Gerard said as he wiped his eyes dry, he was crying from happiness.

“Who are you?” Mikey asked looking around. “Where am I? Who am I?” Mikey questioned as he gripped his head. He then leaned out over the car and threw up before lying back down.

“You're Mikey Way, I'm your brother Gerard Way, that's Frank Iero and there is Ray Toro.” Gerard spoke as he stroked the blonde strands of hair out of Mikey's face.

Everyone could see the confused look on Mikey's face as he just looked around the place. Frank looked at Mikey before turning around and allowing a tear fall from his eyes, as did Ray. Mikey looked at the boys, then back at Gerard.

“Why are you crying?” Mikey asked frowning.

“Just, because. Never mind, you're okay and that's all that matters.” Gerard said as he held Mikey's hand.

“I feel sick,” Mikey complained as he threw up out the car again.

“Just sleep Mikey, sleep.” Gerard instructed as Mikey lay on Gerard's chest and closed his eyes. “Keep driving, find a place to stay. Mikey should be recovered when he wakes up.” Gerard nodded his head as he placed it on top of Mikey's. Ray jumped in the driver's seat and turned the engine on; Frank sat next to Ray as they started to drive off.

Gerard sat there, holding onto Mikey's hands which were over his chest. Gerard could feel his brother's heart beat, he could feel him breathing and he enjoyed that. Knowing that he is alive and okay is enough for now. Gerard looked up at the sky and the sun was setting making the sky a pretty pink colour. Holding Mikey tightly, Gerard closed his eyes and ended up dozing off on Mikey's head.

“That's the cutest thing I've ever witnessed.” Frank spoke as he looked at the sleeping brothers.

“I know,” Ray smiled as he looked in his rear mirror. “I'm so glad Mikey is okay, actually scratch that. I've over the fucking moon!” Ray grinned at Frank.

“I agree it's good to have him back. That means Gerard can go back to being the way he was. Frank smiled as he leaned back on his chair. “So, where are we going?”

“I don't know, I was thinking we just drive.” Ray shrugged. “Is there any more food?” he asked.

“I think there is an apple, hold on.” Frank picked up the rucksack and pulled out an apple. “Want it?” Ray nodded and took the apple. Frank smiled as he lit up a cigarette.

“I think we should all get out of here,” Ray said as he took a chunk of apple out.

“What do you mean?” Frank asked blowing in smoke.

“Frank, we've been doing this for about 10 months now. It's four humans against like 1 billion zombies. We have to leave America,” Ray stated as he ran over a zombie.

“If we leave then the zombies are going to get over here.” Frank said as he looked at Ray.

“Zombies can't swim; they'll never make it over to Europe. They'll die eventually after all the humans die.” Ray stated.

“But they’re still alive people here.”

“No there isn't. Frank, bar us who could survive 10 months of a zombie invasion with out of date food and no guns? Plus, if they've survived this much I'm sure they'll be fine.” Ray smiled.

“We'll talk it over tomorrow with everyone, but I think you're right.” Frank sighed as he blew out smoke as he looked up at the sky.

Watching Gerard go through all that just reminded him of what happened to him. It was so similar, watching the closest thing to you die. Though the only thing different is that Mikey is now okay. Frank's family isn't, they're never coming back and Frank knows that for sure. He saw his family die, then turn into a zombie before trying to kill him. He remembers just before his mum died, she held onto Frank as he bled, she was so scared. She gave her life for him; she saved him from the zombie. Though it resulted in her death. She slowly died in Frank's arms and before he knew it she was trying to eat him. Frank couldn't hurt her, but he had to, it was the only way to live.

“You okay, Frank?” Frank turned his head to face Ray.

“Yeah, sorry.” Frank bit his lips as he covered his mouth with his hand. “Where are we resting?” Frank asked looking outside to see a deserted town.

“Here will do,” Ray said as he stopped the car.
Mikey woke up at around 5 am, he looked around him. Gerard was sitting next to him, sleeping. Frank was leaning on Gerard's shoulder, sleeping. While Ray sat next to Frank with his head hung low, his eyes closed. Mikey's head was thudding, he doesn't remember much, he remembers shooting and telling everyone to save their self. Then he awakes here, like nothing has happened.

Mikey gripped onto his forehead as he slowly stood up, making sure not to wake Gerard up. Looking around the room it looked like they were in a basement, it was simple. Gray walls with a few boxes here and there. His eye sight was a little hazy, but it soon fixed itself after a few moments of adjusting. What the fuck happened? He would wake the guys but he doesn't know how long they've been sleeping and they might need it. So, he sat next to Gerard and picked up his brother's arm and wrapped it around his shoulder before snuggling into him and closing his eyes for a small nap.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mikey is back :3