Killjoys Make Some Noise.

2.

As quickly as possible everyone got ready, they put their belts on which had gun and knife holders. They put on scarfs to cover up their necks and Frank put on his huge sunglasses. They filled their pockets with bullets and all carried their bats, then put on their leather jackets.

“You guys, know how to handle a gun?” Mikey asked the 3 people.

“Kind of.” They all replied.

“Okay it's simple, aim for the head and shoot. Here,” Mikey handed them a bat and gun each. “Be very careful,” he warned.

Everyone looked at each other, fully armed and ready to kick some ass. Frank nodded his head as he heard the smashing of some windows. They all took a deep breath before walking up the stairs, Ray taking lead. He opened the door and walked up, everyone followed. Once they were up they closed the door and looked around them. This room was clear so they moved out the house, they would be coming from the back so they need to leave through the front.

When they got out the house they started to walk around slowly. They would take the car but not everyone can fit in it. Anyway, it would only make more noise. They need to find a house with no zombies, or dead people. All seven of them walked up the long road, Frank lit up a fag and smoked it.

“Guys that's my last fag, we need to get into a shop.” Frank said flinging away his empty packet of cigarettes.

“Frank, seriously you just got that packet this morning, can you not wait until morning?” Gerard asked who was walking beside him.

“Fine, but give me your packet, you only smoke half as much as me.” Frank smiled.

“No, they are mine.” Gerard protested.

“Guys, shut up you do realize we are in a country filled with zombies and all you can argue about it fucking cigarettes. Frank if we pass a shop that's clear then yes you can go get your fags. Now shut up.” Ray hissed at the boys who just looked at each and nodded.

“Shit, I see some.” Mikey said, “straight ahead.”

Everyone looked ahead and about 100 metres away were 3 zombies walking in their direction. They all lifted their guns and started to walk closer, the 3 people who are not apart of the Killjoys were walking behind. They were shaking too much to barely even move never mind shoot. Once the zombies were about 10 metres away they stared to gain speed so the Killjoys lifted their guns, aimed then shot them. All perfect as well, right in the head the zombies then fell down.

“Come on, before more come.” Mikey said as they started to walk faster past them. Once Frank past them he stubbed out his fag in their eyes. How lovely.

They walked faster out of that street and into another one, which was much more crowded. A lot more zombies were there. Everyone lifted their guns and shot like crazy. All the zombies walked quickly towards them and when they were to close to shoot they used their bats. Like 6 zombies surrounded them, more were coming this was too much. Then one jumped on Frank he was pinned to the ground, Frank put his hands round it's neck as it tried to bite him.

“Help!” Frank shouted, Mikey turned around and whacked the zombie across the head so it fell of Frank, then Ray shot it. “Thanks.” Frank smiled as he got to his feet and started to kill the buggers.

Once no zombies were round, only coming towards them they stared to look for an exit. They looked ahead, about 10 zombies were walking towards them.

“Looks like we have to take them out.” Gerard said as he lifted his gun and shot them, then everyone did the same and started to shoot until they were all dead. “C'mon we need to keep moving.”

So they jogged out that street trying not to make so much noise. Now that a lot of zombies were dead all the rest would be walking towards that area so they need to go to a completely different area. As they jogged Mikey asked Frank.

“Did you get scratched?” Everyone looked at Frank worried.

“Nah, the leather protected me,” Frank smirked. Once they were out of that street and at the opposite end which was quieter, only one or two here and there they passed a shop. Frank walked up to it and looked in through the window, he couldn't see any movement. Only a lot of blood stains. “Please?” Frank asked, “I'll be quick, I will run in get some fags and run out.”

“Okay, Gerard go with him, we will stay here.” Ray said. Frank smiled as he opened the door holding his gun which he just loaded up. Gerard gulped as he walked behind Frank.

When they were in they closed the door and Frank walked up to the counter and jumped over it. He picked up two packets and shoved them in his pockets. That's when things went wrong, they heard a lot of croaking coming towards them. They looked to their side and saw a whole bunch of them walking towards them, too much for them to handle. Frank grabbed some matches before jumped over the counter, he had an idea.

“Gerard get out of here. I'm gonna blow this shit up.” Gerard looked at Frank like he was crazy but ran out anyway.

Frank then ran into an isle and picked up a bottle of petrol. He ran to the entrance and poured it everywhere, making sure not to get it on himself. He opened the door and told everyone to run, he knew how to handle fire so he knew how to escape. Everyone did as they were told and Frank took a step back, all the zombies were closer, he took out a match and lit it up. He then flung it in the petrol and ran as fast as he could. As soon as the match hit the liquid it started a fire, soon the place would blow up. Quickly, Frank caught up with everyone and they all ran, once they were far away from it that's when it blew up.

“Nice Frank, quick thinking.” Mikey smiled and patted Frank's shoulder.

“I know, now c'mon.” Frank smiled and took out a fag and lit it up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update :D