Killjoys Make Some Noise.

32.

“Look, we're not getting any happier from sulking over out own worries.” Mikey said as he stood up and glanced at everyone. “Why don't we go on one last killing spree?” Mikey smiled as he pulled out his gun and loaded it.

“Yeah, lets go.” Ray grinned as Mikey pulled him up off the ground.

“Fine,” Gerard sighed as he pushed himself up off the ground.

“Always a pleasure to be doing what I do best,” Frank grinned as he practically jumped up.

“So where do you want to go?” Mikey asked as they climbed up the stairs.

“Just around the area I suppose,” Ray said as he made sure he had his guns on him.

Once they were in the house they all did a check to make sure they had everything. Once that was settled they took out their guns or bats and opened the front door. Frank budged past and walked out first, smiling he stood on the middle of the road and held his gun in the air.

“Come and get us!” Frank screamed as he shot his gun in the air many times. Ray and Mikey smiled, knowing that their Frank is back. Gerard just shook his head and gave a brief smile. “Fuckers,” Frank smiled as he lit up a cigarette and looked around to see a few zombies jump out of no where.

“Watch yourself,” Gerard shouted as he shot a zombie that was behind Frank.

“Thanks,” Frank shouted as Gerard ran out and turned him self so his back was up against Frank's. They were shooting away.

Mikey smiled at Ray as they looked around quickly. Mikey grabbed Ray's wrist before pulling him over to the car, he climbed on the hood before jumping up onto the garage attached to the house. Ray followed and soon they could see over the street and see zombies coming from a mile away.

“See, why would you want to leave this?” Frank asked as he punched a zombie that was about to bite him.

“Oh, I don't know.” Gerard replied sarcastically as he shot his gun at zombies.

“So what did you say to Frank?” Mikey asked Ray as they shot zombies. It was much more peaceful where they were standing.

“I just shouted at him, I told him we were being stupid and that he needs to realise that he has done his best. I don't know if we'll stay or not. Please Mikey, please come home with us. Gerard needs you, I need you. If you come back Frank might come back.” Ray begged as he kicked a zombie that had climbed up the drain pipe.

“I can't, I will only go if Frank goes. I can't leave him,” Mikey shrugged. Ray decided to leave it there.

Once they area had died down, Ray and Mikey jumped off the garage and met up with Frank and Gerard. They then walked up the road, all standing in one line like they used to. Frank and Gerard in the middle with Mikey standing next to Gerard, Ray standing next to Frank. None of the speaking, they just looked forward.

“Where to?” Mikey asked breaking the silence.

“Somewhere fun,” Frank answered as he looked around.

“Fun?” Gerard asked glaring at Frank.

“Yeah, like a hospital or like, an amusement park.” Frank said smiling.

“Hospitals are fun now, Frank, are you okay?” Ray asked looking at Frank.

“Perfect,” everyone looked at Frank and it was true, he didn't look well. He looked pale and unsteady. Noticing that everyone was looking at him he pulled up his scarf and put on his glasses. “Let's just kill these fuckers,” Frank hissed as he lifted his gun and shot a nearby zombie.

“Agreed,” Mikey said as he shot a few more.

As Frank walked around he was lost in thought. He has to stay here; it's his home, as he thought that he looked around. He saw run down buildings with blood splattered everywhere, he saw zombies run the street. This isn't his home, not anymore. But he has to stay with Mikey, or At least Mikey is only staying for him. He can't put Mikey's life at risk like that, not again. He can't do that to Gerard. Ray was right, everything he said, and where it be harsh it was still true.
'Frank, why don't you stop thinking about yourself and realise what you're doing to the people around you?'

Ray hissed that just as he budged past him. He was right; he can't stay here its just selfish. There is no one alive; he had started a new life with Gerard in the UK, somewhere in the UK.

“Mikey, please stay.” Frank heard Gerard beg.

“I can't,” Mikey sighed as he shot his gun.

“Mikey, stay.” I said, everyone looked at me. “I can't be the reason if you died here.” Frank didn't look at anybody as he spoke.

“But, I need to stay with you.” Mikey answered confused.

“And you will be,” Frank smiled under his scarf.

“What do you mean?” Ray asked, Frank pulled down his scarf and his glasses before looking at everyone.

“I'm going home with you guys.” Frank smiled as Gerard practically leapt on him. “Easy there, we've got zombies to kill.” Frank giggled as he wrapped an arm around Gerard.

“Thank fuck,” Ray grinned as he patted Frank and Mikey's shoulders.

“Thanks Frank,” Mikey smiled.

“We're all going home,” Gerard grinned.
♠ ♠ ♠
another two chapters after this I think.

Zoe xx