Killjoys Make Some Noise.

33

They continued to walk the streets for the last time. They ran through alley ways as they shot zombies. Running into house and climbing onto the roofs. They knew that they were the only humans left in America. Imagine knowing that?

“Since everyone is dead, we technically own America.” Ray stated smiling.

“I guess we do, I rename it Killjoy.” Mikey smiled as he looked around, the sun had started going down.

“Come on Frank,” Gerard said as he grabbed Frank's wrists and dragged him away.

“Fine then, fuck you!” Mikey shouted sarcastically laughing. “You know I don't think I've felt this happy in a long time.” Mikey smiled as he looked at Ray.

“I don't think I have either. Come on, let's make the most of it,” Ray grinned as he wrapped an arm around Mikey and they walked onto grass and just casually walked.

“Gerard, where are we going?” Frank asked laughing.

“I don't know, I just wanted to be alone with you.” Gerard smiled as he kicked open a door and walked inside the house. “I just want to say, I'm so happy that you're coming back with us.” Gerard smiled as he laced his fingers around Frank's.

“Me too,” Frank smiled as they gave the house a quick search before deciding it was safe. “I don't think I've seen you this happy for months,” Frank grinned as he leaned against a wall as Gerard raided through a fridge.

“I don't think I've seen you this cheery in months either.” Gerard grinned as he pulled out a few beers and handed one to Frank. “To the fucking Killjoys,” Gerard said as he held up his beer.

“To the fucking Killjoys,” Frank smiled as they clicked their cans together before walking into the living room and sitting on the couch. “I love moments like this, zombies invade. Only people who help are sitting drinking beer.” Frank smiled as Gerard wrapped his arm around Frank as they practically lay on each other.

“We we've worked our asses off for so long. We deserve it,” Gerard smiled as he gulped his beer down. “Wanna know what I'm going to miss?”

“Go on,” Frank said as he drank some beer.

“How we'll now have to pay for things, we wont get away with breaking into houses and smashing things, we can't use guns.” Gerard smiled as he spoke.

“I'll miss that too,” Frank laughed. “But think of everybody we've saved, all the little kids. I hope they got home okay.”

“As far as I know they did, oh shit hold on.” Gerard said as he took out his phone and held it to his ear. “Gerard speaking,”

“Gerard it's Flora, have we came to a decision?”

“Yes, all four of us are coming home.” Gerard smiled.

“Great, okay a jet plane will be picking you up at night round about midnight. Still in the same place as last time?” Flora asked.

“Yes, see you then.” Gerard hung up and faced Frank. “A jet plane is picking us up at midnight.” Gerard smiled as he hugged Frank.

“May as well make the most of the remaining 6 hours.” Frank grinned as he pecked Gerard's lips and stood up.

They held hands as they ran out the house, Frank took out his gun as they walked about. They heard laughing and a bit of screaming. They looked at each other before following the noise.

“Guys?” Frank asked smiling.

“We found a park and Ray was trying to kill me,” Mikey spoke.

“Wasn't, I was just making you fly on the see-saw.” Ray laughed as they walked over next to Frank and Gerard.

“Well, a jet plane is picking us up at midnight. So everyone meet in the basement at 11, okay?” Gerard said.

“Yes,” they all smiled as Mikey and Ray walked back over to the park.

“We going?” Frank asked as they turned around and started to run. Once they were on the road they walked up, shooting passing zombies and just having a laugh.

“Come in here, I want something.” Frank said as he stood outside a shop, he opened the door and walked in with Gerard. “Want to have some fun?” Frank asked smirking at Gerard.

“I won’t have sex with you in the dirty place,” Gerard said as he looked around. It was just a normal corner shop that was covered in blood.

“No, I mean. Just watch,” Frank laughed as he stood next to the food in a jar. Picking some of the up he flung them against a wall so they smashed, “fun.”

“Oh I see, sure.” Gerard grinned as he walked around the shop smashing everything. Taking out his bat he started to whack shelves so they tipped over with all the items on them. Frank was doing the same and surprisingly they were having so much fun.

“Ah, I'm hungry.” Gerard said as he picked up a chocolate bar, un wrapped it and ate it.

“That's probably out of date,” Frank said.

“We've been living on out of date food. Just eat something,” Gerard smiled as he stuffed down the chocolate before taking out a cigarette.

“Yeah I guess,” Frank smiled as he picked up a sweet and demolished it in seconds. “Another beer for you?” Frank asked as he opened the shop's fridge and pulled out some beer.

“Why thank you,” Gerard smiled as he took a bottle off of Frank and opened it.

“No problem,” Frank smiled as he placed his bottle on the counter before taking his bat and holding it up. Aiming it right he brought it down with force and smashed all the bottles in the fridge. “That was fun,” Frank smiled. “It's weird, but I don't want these moments to end.” Frank laughed.

“I agree,” Gerard grinned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second last chapter!