Killjoys Make Some Noise.

34.

An hour passed, Frank and Gerard are in a house talking about their past. Ray and Mikey as running around the streets. They are going into houses and smashing everything, doing everything possible. They know that no one is going to come here, so they may as well make the most of it.

“Damn, watch out!” Ray shouted as he shot a zombie that was behind Mikey.

“Thanks,” Mikey smiled as they walked out the house. “Hey, wanna go for a run in the car?”

“Yeah, sure.” Ray smiled as they smashed open a car window and climbed in, Ray fiddled with some things and sure enough the engine turned on. “Fuck yeah,” Ray grinned as Mikey and Ray simultaneously put their sun glasses on.

“Lets fuck this world,” Mikey smiled as Ray pushed down on the pedal. They went firing away. Mikey rolled down the window and hung out it with his gun, firing at everything. “Go closer to the pavement,” Mikey said as he took out his bat and continued to hang out the window. Ray did as he was told as Mikey hit everything that passed. Zombies, fire extinguishers, lamp posts, signs. “It's more than it looks,” Mikey smiled as he climbed back in.

“No it looks it. So what do you want to do?” Ray asked as he stopped the car and they got out.

“We can do anything in the fucking world.” Mikey smiled as he looked before noticing something, “thinking what I'm thinking?” Mikey smiled as he pointed over at a huge shopping centre.

“Oh fuck yeah,” Ray grinned as they ran over to the shopping centre.

Once they walked in they just grinned at each other. They can do whatever the fuck they want and get away with it. They ran around acting like they were 14 again. As Mikey ran around the top floor he saw a stack on trolleys before getting an idea.

“Ray, get in a trolley and I'll race you to the bottom.” Mikey shouted as he pulled out two trolleys and pushed one over to Ray.

“Okay, but if you break anything then you'll have to suck it up.” Ray grinned as they pushed the trolleys to the edge on the stairs and climbed in them.

“On my count, 1, 2, 3, go!” Mikey shouted as they held onto the sides and pushed forward.

They bumped their way down the stairs, turning sideways and almost tipping over a few times. There was so many stairs to go down. Ray screamed and Mikey kept his eyes shut. Though, Ray made it to the bottom a few seconds quicker than Mikey. When Mikey got to the bottom the trolley tipped and he fell out.

“You okay?” Ray asked pulling Mikey up.

“Yeah, I'm okay.” Mikey smiled as he looked up. “That was so much fun!” Mikey grinned.

“It actually was!” Ray grinned as they continued to run around.

During the hours for Ray and Mikey it was so much fun. They hung out at the shopping centre being children again. Hardly any zombies were there, only about 5 which they shot dead easily. By the end they had quite a number of bruises on them, though thankfully no broken bones.

For Gerard and Frank for a little bit they were in a house lying on the couch together just talking and kissing.

“Can I say, we can do this any time, we've got 4 hours of owning America lets make the most of it.” Gerard grinned as he grabbed Frank by the hand and dragged him out the house.

For them they spent their time destroying buildings, throwing bricks through windows, eating some food and just having fun. For them it was the most fun they've ever had, and who could blame them?

11 pm and everyone was in the basement they stayed in. They had huge grins on them as they sat down together. They started talking about what they had got up to. Mikey and Ray were showing them their bruises and how they got them.

“You guys are so stupid,” Frank laughed as Mikey told the story of how he slid down the stair railings.

“Yeah, but it was worth it.” Mikey winked.

They then started talking about what they would do when they get back. Frank said he would probably be put into therapy and everyone agreed they'd all end up there for a while. Mikey wanted to find some people that he had saved and make sure they were okay. Everyone agreed with him, Ray wanted to find someone to settle down with. Frank and Gerard wanted to stay together.

“I'll miss this, you know as much as I'm looking forward to be leaving I'm going to miss it at the same time. I'll miss being fucking crazy and taking everything out into killing zombies and smashing places up.” Ray smiled.

“I know, I'll miss not having to pay.” Frank said as he lit up a cigarette and handed one to Gerard who did the same.

“How much are they paying us for this?” Mikey asked.

“I can't remember exactly, but a few million each I think.” Gerard smiled.

They talked for 45 minutes, just thinking back to their time in America and the zombies. After that they left, they walked up the stairs and stood outside for a little while. Gerard looked up and saw a plane coming closer and closer.

“Should we move?” Mikey asked.

“Nah, it'll park over there or something.” Gerard said pointing straight in front of him. “Bye bye America,” Gerard said looking around.

“Bye bye,” everyone said as they watched the plane land and crush everything in it's way. It stopped about 200 meters away from the Killjoys. They walked over there and up to the door where a woman opened it.

“You must be the Killjoys, I'm Flora. Now get your asses in here,” she smiled as she took everyone's hand and helped them in the plane.

They all sat in the back, Gerard and Mikey sat next to each other, while Frank and Ray sat directly in front of the brothers. They were given a glass of water and a blanket. The plane took off at some speed and everyone looked out their windows in silence. None of them wanting to break it. They just watched as they left America.

Hours passed before they were in Ireland, from there they get to decided where they want to live. Where it be Ireland, Wales, Scotland or England. As the plane landed everyone looked at each other before looking out and seeing huge parades of people outside.

“We're home,” Mikey smiled.

“Killjoys, make some mother fucking noise!” Frank grinned as he flung his arms around his friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
I can't believe I've finished it, wow, feels like I've been writing this for months.
Anyway, I really hope you enjoyed reading this and let me know what you think of it, if anything needs improved or whatever.
I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who has read/ commented/ subscribed You're all amazing.

Zoe xx