Killjoys Make Some Noise.

4.

They managed to sit down and rest for about 5 hours which is actually really good. It was now half 10, but that's when they were spotted by a single beast who was strolling past. They tried to keep quiet so they wouldn't make a scene. Knowing their luck though, it saw them and started to walk quickly towards them. Mikey picked up his gun and shot it right in the head.

“C'mon we need to leave.” Mikey said standing up and putting his guns and knifes back in his holders, as did everyone else. They picked up their bats and got up. “We can make it for noon and still have ages.”

Every agreed even though they were all so tired, they all got at least 2 hours sleep but at least 3 people had to stay up just to be sure. But time was up and they had to keep moving, Frank and Gerard lit up another fag and they started walk, it seemed quieter in the street they were in which is good. Not for long however, they walked out that street and walked around shooting zombies whenever they passed. It was a shame to actually see people like that. I mean these people had a life, a job probably even a family not they are all dead and eating everyone.

Once they walked into the street they stayed at for a while they were in for a shock. Millions of zombies were everywhere, just walking around. That isn't so good.

“Follow me.” Frank said ducking and running towards a house, he burst down the door and walked in holding up his gun. Everyone though he was crazy, but they just had to trust them. The zombies were following them, so they all ran in and locked the door. Frank put his fingers to his lips. “If we make little movement the zombies will think we're gone.” They knew he was right, now they just gotta check the house.

So all of them walked around together, every room was clear, they closed all the curtains and locked the door. Then Gerard found something, we signaled everyone to walk over, he found a door leading down to the basement. He lifted it up and stairs were leading down. Gerard took lead, holding his gun and started to walk down the steps.

“Oh my god.” Gerard gasped once he got to the bottom, a little boy was sitting there, alive and shaking with fear. Gerard walked over to him slowly. “Don't worry, I'm not here to kill you. I promise.” The boy kind of edged away. “I'm here to help, have you been hurt?” The boy shook his head.

“How can we be sure?” Frank asked aiming his gun at the boy, “strip him.”

“That sounds a little paedoish even for you Frank.” Mikey smiled pushing Frank's gun down.

“Shut up, look the only way we can know is if he strips. Listen kid, we will all turn our backs okay then Gerard you look for any cuts or whatever.” The boy remained silent as everyone turned their backs.

They waited for a moment while the boy took off his clothes, once he was undressed he spoke. “Ready,” it was really quite but loud enough for Gerard to hear.

Gerard turned around and examined the boy quickly, the boy turned around and he was all clear. “Clear, you can out your clothes back on. Thanks kid.” Gerard smiled as the boy put his clothes back on. Everyone say down near the boy who was really scared, as you would be. “Why don't you tell me about yourself?”

“I'm Mark and I'm 6 years old.” Mark said quietly and stuttered a lot. “I don't know where my Mummy or Daddy are, or my sister. My sister has been gone for 5 days, same with Mummy and Daddy. I'm really scared.” Mark didn't make any eye contact, what the boy said made everyone get a lump in their throats.

“I'm sorry, Mark but we are gonna save you okay? We are gonna get you out here. So here is what we are going to do. I'm gonna carry you on my back and we are gonna run a little bit, then these people are gonna take you away in the car and you'll be saved. Okay?” Gerard asked looking at Mark.

“I can't leave my mum or dad.” Mark said, his eyes swelling up with tears. “I'm so hungry and thirsty.” He started to cry. Gerard picked up the boy and sat him on his lap and began to rock him back and forth.

“Mikey and Frank will get your food and water okay?” Gerard said.

“Yeah, we'll be back in a minute.” Mikey said standing up with Frank.

They then walked up and closed the door behind him, Gerard continued to rock the boy back and forth.

“Who are you?” The boy asked wiping his eyes.

“I'm Gerard, that's Ray and the people over there, your gonna go in the car with them. Though I don't quite know their names. The blond haired one is my brother Mikey and the other one is Frank. We're the Killjoys and we kill all those monsters.” Gerard smiled at the boy who just looked at Gerard.

“Will I ever see my Mummy or Daddy and sister again?” Mark asked.

“I'm not sure.” Gerard said after a long pause.

That's when Frank and Mikey returned with a few cereal bars, biscuits and a cup of water. They handed a cereal bar to the boy and a biscuit, then handed everyone else one.

“Sorry it's not much, everything is out of date.” Frank said lighting up a cigarette.

“Frank, in front of the kid?” Gerard asked.

“Gerard, he has seen an army of zombie, I'm sure he will live by seeing a fag.” Frank hissed and took a drag.

Once they were finished their breakfast as such they began to get ready, the boy got on Gerard's back and Mikey promised he would stay right behind them at all times just to be sure. Since outside might be flooded with zombies they are gonna have to be quick and quiet. They walked up and into the living room, Ray looked through the window.

“Most of them are gone, they truck is supposed to be here in 5.” He said and loaded his gun. “We'll wait until it gets here.”

So that's what they did, they waited for exactly 5 minutes and that's when they saw a car pull into the street and a lot of bullets being fired. They all rushed out the door, Mikey stayed behind Gerard and Mark and they all started shooting. The car stopped in front of them, they opened the door and Gerard put Mark in, the other two people got in beside him.

“One died along the way. Take extra care of Mark.” Frank said to the driver. He nodded and rolled up his window.

“I'll see you later Mark. Remember stay strong.” Gerard said and patted Mark's head. Then they drove away, so all that's left is the Killjoys.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, another chapter for you guys.
Sorry I have to say this but 18 days until I see them and I am so excited :D!!!

Anyway comments and subscriptions are appreciated :D xx