Killjoys Make Some Noise.

6.

They all knew what they had to do, they had to invade houses as fast as possible and find a safe place. The brothers followed Frank into a really posh looking house, he kicked open the door and walked in holding up his gun. It was safe, everyone ran in turning in circles making sure that nothing was running up behind them. Thankfully they were safe, so they started to move out in the house. Mikey walked upstairs and looked around, one of the bedroom doors were closed so he wrapped his hand round the handle and pushed on it a little so it would open slightly. Holding his gun up he put his head through the door silently, there he saw someone lying on the floor, stomach completely open and a zombie feasting on it's insides. It was horrible, Mikey was about to throw up except he held it back. Before he could do anything the zombie looked up and jumped straight towards Mikey, Mikey slammed the door shut and held it shut with great difficulty.

“Guys!” Mikey called out as he pulled the door towards him so it wouldn't open. Quickly everyone ran up the stairs to see Mikey struggling. They all aimed their guns at the door.

“Mikey duck down and we'll get it.” Frank said clearly. Mikey took a deep breath before letting go of the door and ducking down, the zombie jumped over Mikey but while it was in the air Gerard and Frank had shot it and it fell to the ground right infront of them.

They then heard a croaking coming from inside the room so Mikey stood up and walked in to the see the guy who's stomach is open standing up, Mikey saw all the blood and guts fall out onto the floor. He was literary about to be sick, but instead he pulled the trigger on his gun and shot it right through the head. Then he ran out the room and into the bathroom where he was sick down the toilet.

“Dude you okay?” Gerard asked patting Mikey's back. Mikey gave a simple nod as he continued to be sick down a toilet.

“I'm okay now thanks.” Mikey smiled as he stood up and cleaned his mouth out.

After that they walked out the house looking around making sure that the zombies weren't anywhere close. Any ones that were were instantly shot through the head.

“Where to now?” Frank asked shooting manically.

“Jesus I don't know, I guess we can just get rid of these ass holes.” Mikey hissed and shot zombies down.

So they pulled their triggers and shot zombies, the ones that were to close were just whacked across the face with the gun or bat. But they were hit so hard that they did fall down. They all just kept coming out of no where and they were running our of bullets.

“Shit guys I'm out of bullets.” Gerard panicked as he flung away his guy and took out his bat, he began to just whack any thing that came near him. Every one else's guns became empty not long later so they were onto bats which weren't as good. So they had to find an escape. Basically they did what every good hero does, run. They ran away, making sure not to get hurt, once they ran away from the huge gathering of them they slowed down. There was barely any of them where they were, mainly because they were at the gathering. So they walked around looking in shop windows.

“Think we'll need some food for the place?” Gerard asked walking over to the shop and looking through a window. “I see no one, c'mon.” Gerard said, so they all followed him in. They would have to get some sort of food for them, how else are they going to live? So Frank got a basket and Gerard filled it with things like bread, milk, cheese, crisps and other shit little water and stuff, or they made coffee behind the counter.

“How weird, zombie invasion, Killjoys go food shopping.” Frank smiles as he picks up a few packets of fags and fling them in the basket. He takes a few lighters as well, just to be sure. He opened a pack and took one out and lit it up. “We ready?” Frank asked and they nodded.

“Hold on I got a text from Ray.” Gerard said as he took out his phone, “we're next to the hairdressers.” Gerard read out and put his phone away, “anyone just so happen to know where the fuck a hairdressers are?” Everyone shook their head.

Once they left the shop they started to walk with a basket of food, just food and liquids, they had to find this hairdressers because Ray and Amy were in the house next to it. So they walked around aimlessly for a bit until they came a cross a hairdressers and a house was next to it. Everyone loaded their guns as they opened the house door and burst through. Nothing there, but once they walking into the living room they saw Ray sitting there with the floor boards open.

“Wow you brought food, c'mon down here.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo another chapter.
Sorry it's short D:

Zoe xx