Killjoys Make Some Noise.

7.

Back on the streets Mikey, Frank and Gerard were walking along with their guns held his, fags hanging out Frank and Gerard's mouth, and huge sunglasses on. The sun was setting and yet there was so much more that had to be done, so far they haven't found anyone that is alive. Bursting into another door everyone spread out as usual, with a gun in one hand and a baseball bat in the other. Gerard looked upstairs, Frank looked downstairs while Mikey looked on the middle floor. Downstairs had nothing there, same with the main floor. But on Gerard's floor they found something.

“Guys!” Gerard shouted, everyone came up a few moments later.

Gerard looked into the room and the first thing that caught his attention was a zombie at the window, thought it looked like it was having difficulty getting in. The next thing Gerard noticed was a woman sitting in the corner with two children sitting either side of her.

“Have any of yous been hurt?” Gerard asked looking at them, tears were rolling down the family's face. The woman shook her head.

“Don't hurt the kids, please.” The woman begged as she started to cry even more.

“I'm not here to hurt anyone, you're save now okay? If you follow me I can have you in a safer place for tomorrow morning.” Gerard said calmly as he held out his hand.

“How do I know you're not lying,” the woman sniffed.

“You'll just have to take my word, do you really want to stay here with a load of zombies out there and it looks one is already in here.” Gerard said as he heard the window smash and the zombie crawl through, without looking Gerard held out his gun and shot the zombie right in the head. “Trust me,” Gerard pulled up the woman and children.

“Okay, but look after Charlie and I'll look after Caleb.” The woman sobbed as she picked up one of the boys, Gerard agreed and picked up the other child who buried himself into Gerard's chest. They walked downstairs and saw Mikey looking out the window and Frank looking out another window.

“Gerard we're in shit, oh hey you found people. Anyway, look outside there is no way we can get out of that,” Frank said as he lit up the fag.

“Oh shit, how do we get out of that?” Gerard asked as he looked out the window, outside there were just millions of them walking over to the window, hundreds of them and no over exaggerating.

“I don't know, think fast because they're going to be bursting in soon,” Mikey said.

“Okay I have an idea and you're going to have to go with it. Take the kid,” Gerard handed the kid to Mikey, “okay when things clear up you run and don't worry about me.” Gerard said as he lit up a fag, pulled up his scarf to his chin and put on his sun glasses. “Lets do this shit,” Gerard smiled a she blew smoke out his nose, with that he pulled out his baseball bat and walked round the back and out the back door.

When he walked out he took a deep breath before walking round to the front where he saw a shit load of zombies, he then ran out infront of them and screamed as loud as he could. Dragging all the attention to him, half the zombies didn't notice him because they are only attracted to blood. So pulling out a knife he held it to his wrist and made a slice down it so blood would drip out of it. He whined in a pain a little bit but quickly put the knife away and noticed all the zombies were coming towards him. That was the time to run, so still facing them Gerard slowly back away holding his gun to them and shooting the ones that dared go near him.

Back in the house with Frank, Charlie, Caleb, Mikey and the woman they just watched Gerard run around and scream like an idiot, then before they knew it he was out of sight but the zombies were getting fewer and fewer.

“He's an idiot, he'll get himself killed,” the woman sighed.

“I really hope he is an idiot otherwise that would probably would have never of worked.” Frank smiled as he took a long drag of his cigarette and blew it in the woman's face. “Shall we go?”

They walked out the front door, Frank carrying the kid in one arm and holding a gun in the other. He told the kid to keep an eye out for zombies as they walked carefully around. Mikey was taking lead holding two guns and the woman was walking behind them with a bat and a child. Frank then took out his phone and made a phone call to the company organizing all the cars to come and collect people, he made arrangements for one to come and pick them up in the morning. So they walked along the streets, shooting and hitting until they got to the house where Ray and Amy were, they opened the door and walked down into the basement.

“New people,” Mikey said as he closed the door behind him.

“Where's Gerard?” Ray asked standing up concerned about the looks on the guys faces.

“He risked his life so we could be able to escape,” Frank looked down at the ground before lighting up another fag and sitting on the floor, leaned against the wall.

“Frank he could still be alive!” Mikey said looked at Frank.

“Oh yeah Frank, he ran out of hundreds of zombies, he cut his wrist so they would chase him. He's been gone for about an hour now,” Frank put his head between his legs.

“Yes and only Gerard Way could survive that.” Everyone looked up to see Gerard walking down the stairs smiling, he walked over to Frank took his fag off him before taking a drag and handing it back.

“Gerard? What the hell happened?” Mikey asked pulling him into a hug.

“Zombies they're stupid so I just ran around town before coming back here.” Gerard smiled as he sat beside Frank.

“Where did all the zombies go?” Ray asked.

“I killed a few before covering my wound and legging it, they lost track of me.” Gerard winked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been months :(
I was at MCR on the 25th of Oct which was amazing.
Then i got grounded for 2 weeks.
But I have a few chapters written out now :D