Killjoys Make Some Noise.

8.

They stayed in the basement for the night with no disruptions, though the Killjoys took turns to stay awake and keep guard. Everyone was still shocked that Gerard had actually survived that, I mean if It were anyone else they would of probably died. Thank fuck he is alright though.

“You awake?” Gerard turned his head to see Frank walk down the stairs and sit next to him.

“Yeah, I can't sleep. Everything okay up there?” Gerard asked lighting up a cigarette and handing one to Frank.

“Yeah all quiet for once, I was worried about you earlier y'know risking your life like that.” Frank smiled as he lit up his fag.

“First time you've shown any affection towards anyone else,” Gerard smiled as he blew smoke out.

“I just care about you a lot, I couldn't bare seeing you get hurt and dying on me.” Frank ran his fingers though his hair and blushed slightly.

“I care about you too,” Gerard turned his head to face Frank's, Frank was also staring back at Gerard. Going in for the kill Gerard leaned in and touched Frank's lips with his. It started off as innocent and then Frank opened his mouth while Gerard followed.

“Who would of thought, zombie invasion and the only people who can help are making out.” Frank smiles as he pulled away and takes a drag of his fag.

“Well it's worth it,” Gerard smiled.

By this time it was 7 in the morning and they all had to get up pretty soon anyway since the car will come and pick everyone one. Sending them to California then flying them over to Europe where it's safe. So instead of sleeping they both just stayed awake and kept their ears open for any noises. Though everything was safe so at 8am Frank and Gerard woke everyone up and said the car was coming in an hour.

“I don't think I'll go,” everyone turned their eyes to look at Amy.

“What?” Frank asked looking confused.

“Yeah I couldn't leave here, I mean this place is my home. Anyway if I leave and go to Europe I would only need therapy for the rest of my life, and besides I wouldn't be able to see Ray again.”

“So you're saying we have risked out lives for you to say you're too much of a pussy to safety? Frank hissed.

“Yeah pretty much, I'll stay with you guys,” Amy smiled.

“Fuck will you!” Frank snapped.

“Language infront of the kids,” Mikey said as he covered their ears.

“Look Frank I'll take care of her okay? You wont need to do anything. Plus she knows how to handle a gun, she may actually he useful,” Ray suggested.

“Fine,” Frank sighed and after a few moments of silence he said. “If she gets bitten then you're the one killing her.” Frank smiled as he picked up a gun and a bat before walking up the stairs.

“He doesn't mean that,” Gerard said to Ray before following Frank up stairs.

Within 5 minutes everyone was upstairs fully armed. They waited in the living room with all the curtains and lights switched off, Frank would look out the window every few seconds to see. But there was only a zombie passing every few minutes, it was pretty much empty. They had a quick snack of crappy food that hasn't gone out of date, Frank smoked like a chimney as usual and by the time they new it the car drove into the street.

“Okay so you know what's happening?” Ray asked the woman.

“Yeah,” she nodded as she picked up Caleb and Gerard picked up Charlie.

“Take care of yourself,” Mikey smiled.

“I'll be back in a minute,” Gerard said as he opened the door holding a gun and ran out.

The car had stopped right outside the house so it was a simple case of running, getting everyone is the car and running back. Though since they have mad a big scene with all the noise the zombies would of heard them and coming towards them. So Gerard ran infront of the woman and shot the zombies that were close, Gerard opened the door and put the kid in.

“Take care of yourself kid, look after your brother and your mum.” Gerard smiled at the kid before the woman handed Gerard the other kid, Gerard put him in the car before turning round and shooting all the zombies round about. It was getting too much, just then Mikey, Ray and Frank had all walked out and started to shoot all the zombies. Gerard helped the woman into the car and closed the door. The car then started to drive, as it drove Gerard started shooting and running back into the house. “Everyone made it,” Gerard smiled as he hugged everyone.

“Where do we go now?” Mikey asked filling his pockets with bullets.

“We can stay here for another day since it's a small town. Then we can continue north,” Frank said as he lit up a fag. “Now there bastards are breaking in, we have to deal with them before doing anything else.” Everyone nodded as they held up their guns and started to shoot at the windows, shooting right through the broken glass and kissing the zombies. There were too many of them, they were crawling through the windows. “Fucking hell, run!” Frank shouted as he started to shoot, “save yourself I'll hold them back!” Frank screamed as everyone began to run, except Gerard.

“You die, I die.” He said as he shot the zombies and hit them with his baseball bat. By this time everyone had run out through the back. Frank could see them all out the front and a same distance away from the zombies.

“You ready?” Frank asked over the gun shots.

“Fuck yeah,” Gerard smiled as they looked at each other quickly before turning round and running, Gerard ran after Frank and they managed to make it out to the front where they continued to run with everyone.

“That was fun,” Frank smiled as he lit up another cigarette.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter :D