Just another emo freak. Is that all I ever was?

Chapter 3

Helena looked at the teacher with pure hatred as Jake slowly made his way to her table. She looked at him, biting her lip.

"Ha! I'm not working with you." She said incredulously as he sat across from her. "So you might as well...I don't know talk to Mike or something." Jake stared at her shocked. Before he could actually register her words, the bell rang.

Saved by the bell, she quickly got up, slinging her canvas bag on her shoulders and walking out of the classroom. Before she got to the door she waved a hearty good bye at Ms. Milian, all the while smirking as she got lost in the crowd out of the very angry teacher's sight.

"Hell! Wait up!" She looked back to see Rebeca running after her. "Sorry," Helena apologized chuckling. Rebeca shoved her playfully, a little too hard though. She went flying across the hall smack dab into Mike. She saw Rebeca's eyes widen. Mike looked at her unsure. Jake snickered behind him. "You gonna let some freak push you around?" Mike didn't answer. Everyone was starring now.

Helena looked up at him emotionlessly. "Yeah come on Mike...go ahead," she said quietly. "We all got reps right?" She said looking down at her shoes. "Sorry Hampton. It was my fault I-I p-p-pushed her. A-and-" Rebeca stuttered. Mike ignored Rebeca as he pushed Helena harshly against the locker. She groaned as the lock dug into her back. "Freak watch where you’re going or next time I won’t be so nice." Mike said loud enough for everyone to hear. As he let her go she fell to the ground swearing. She didn't even try getting up. "Hell are you okay?" Rebeca asked quietly. "Just peachy," she muttered holding back the tears.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so again I'm thanking you all for the subscriptions.

Comments would be cool. I like to know what people think, so don't hesitate to leave one or two or whatever. =]]

I'm really dedicating myself to this baby. So I'm trying to stick with it and I'm kicking those Da Vinci habits under the desk for now. (Edit: I lied accidentally.)

Anyway guys (gals) don't hesitate to tell me I misspelled something or that my punctuation is totally scrued. I want to know.

Thanks!

X Bam