Just another emo freak. Is that all I ever was?

Chapter 4

Helena was practically torturing herself for not doing anything. It had just seemed so surreal to her. In a way she hadn't expected what had happened. She had just been so angry. And now she had let them step all over her. She promised herself it would never happen again.

Rebeca watched as Helena slowly got up. Helena looked away not wanting to meet Rebeca's eyes. She felt defeated.

As they walked to class quietly, Helena let out a frustrated sigh as she rubbed her bruised arms. Her whole body ached.

As Rebeca walked into the class, Helena followed behind her looking at her shoes. The once quiet room blazed with talk of the incident as they noticed Helena behind Rebeca. The teacher sitting on the desk glared at the students in front of him. "It seems a few of you do not know English class has nothing to do with a...an earlier incident." He said as he pushed himself up from the desk. "Girls take a seat." Mr. Ambrose ordered with a wave of his hand as he continued the lecture. Kelsey who was sitting in the middle of most of the talk giving Rebeca a look as she saw Helena whisper something to her. Rebeca acted as if she hadn't seen the look Kelsey had given her, but subconsciously stepped away from Helena, not noticing until she saw the hurt expression on Helena's face. She turned to try to reason with Helena, but she was already walking away.

Helena walked to the back of the room quietly sitting down, not daring to look at her fellow classmates. She fidgeted with her hands not knowing Aiden was watching her.

Rebeca awkwardly made her way to Kelsey, sitting in the empty desk next to her. Kelsey tried to make conversation with her, but once she noticed that Rebeca wasn't paying attention she became frustrated and stopped trying to make conversation.

Rebeca frowned as Kelsey gossiped with the jocks. Since when did she try to actually be one of them, Rebeca thought to herself, but in a way she had always been kidding herself everyone else had seen it. Being the best friend she had always denied it up until that very moment. Kelsey was a bitch.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been FOREVER. I'm sure I lost pretty much all my readers by now. I mean I started this story back in '08 then pretty much fell off the face of the earth up until now (due to personal reasons).

It's already 2011! It's been a little under 2 years since then. Yikes! Well to whoever reads this: comments appreciated along with constructive criticism. Let me know if you have questions or anything really.

Just so you all know this story is ACTIVE again and will be finished. (:

Anyway enjoy!

X Bam