Status: Finished!

She Used to Be a Pearl

I'll Bet She's Beautiful

"Hey sweets, how are you feeling?" John asked walking to the couch where I was resting. He sat at the end and I rested my legs in his lap.

"Not great. How was the show?" I asked him.

Who is Daisy?

My mind was screaming at me to just ask him.

"It was awesome, as always. Do you need anything?"

I shook my head and stayed silent. John didn't say anything either, we just sat there.

Why would he lie to me about having a girlfriend? Maybe she wasn't a girlfriend. Maybe she was just a crush. But he said he wasn't interested in any other girls! Ah! He must have lied.

"What are you thinking about, baby?" John asked rubbing my leg soothingly.

"Stuff."

"Are you okay?"

"Yep. I'm fine."

"Are you sure? You're acting weird..." He stated.

I just huffed and rolled my eyes. I sat up and swung my legs off the couch. I got up and walked to the back of the bus.

"Caty! What's up with you?" He asked following me.

"Nothing," I sighed "I'm just tired."

"Come here." He said wrapping his arms around me.

I felt bad about lying to him, but maybe I was just blowing this out or proportion.

"Let's take a nap. I'm tired too." He suggested.

I nodded into his chest and we climbed into the tiny bunk. He laid on his back and I laid down next to him. I rested my head on his chest and tried to fall asleep but I couldn't. My mind just kept racing with thoughts of Daisy. As if he sensed my uneasyness, John wrapped his arms tighter around me.

"What's wrong?" He whispered groggily.

"Nothing." I murmured in response.

John soon fell asleep while I stayed wide awake.

I laid there thinking until I heard a buzzing. It was John's phone. I slid it out of his pocket, carefully watching to make sure that he didn't move. I held the device in my hand and pondered what I was doing for a minute.

Could I really do this? Go through my boyfriends phone? Okay, I won't read any texts, or emails, or anything else. I'll simply check his phonebook to see if he is still in contact with this 'Daisy'.

I scrolled over to the button that read contacts and entered 'D'.

There it was. Clear as day.

Daisy Mae
562-6711

I sighed and exited out of it, not bothering to see if they had been in contact recently. That would be intruding too much.

I slid out of the bunk and placed my feet flat on the floor. I grabbed my phone and a jacket and walked out the door ignoring questions from the guys.

I knew that this was too good to be true. I knew it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ouch.
I lost a subscriber and only got 2 comments.
Okay, so this chapter is bad too but it's necessary! Time will tell!
And just to let you know, the number is made up.
Please subscribe and comment!! :)
I'll probably update again tomorrow, so please comment!!