Status: Finished!

She Used to Be a Pearl

I'm Stupid, I'm Useless, I Can't Do Anything Right

"I'm not talking about this!" He exclaimed.

"Why? Who is she?" I asked.

He just stayed silent. I stood up from my spot on the couch and stood in front of him.

"I told you everything and you can't tell me this?"

"It's not that simple," he sighed "It's just, ah."

"Oh, because what I went through was simple?"

"No! I'm not saying that!" He argued.

"What are you saying?" I asked.

"Fuck this. You know what? You are kind of a shitty girlfriend. What am I getting out of this relationship?" He yelled.

Flashbacks ran through my head and the tears sprung back into my eyes.

"Please don't yell." I asked in a small voice.

"I'm going to fucking yell because I'm pissed! I didn't force your past out of you! Just leave me the fuck alone. Go home you fucking baby. I'm done." He spat before walking out of the bus and slamming the door.

I sat down on the floor and started bawling. I was alone on the bus because the guys had to do a show in half an hour, which meant that they had to stay back stage.

I sobbed and sobbed. I never thought that John would be so mean to me.

After wiping my eyes one final time I walked back to the bunk room. I shoved everything into my suitcase and zipped it. I walked to the bathroom and put my make-up bag into my purse and walked off the bus. I was supposed to start merch twenty minutes ago but I didn't care.

I pulled out my cell phone and dialed the number for a taxi. After confirming my location and destination I hung up and dialed another number.

"Hello? Why are you calling me at work?" Amanda's voice asked.

"Who's Daisy?"

"What?"

"Who. Is. Daisy?" I repeated slowly.

"Can we not do this now?" She sighed.

"No. Tell me." I demanded.

"She was John's first girlfriend," she began "She was a little she-devil who pretended to like him because he was in a band. She cheated on him a million and one times when he took her out on tour. She tried to get him to leave the band and go solo and somehow he found out that she was cheating. He broke up with her and we never saw her again. Look, it's still a soft spot him so don't bring it up."

I just stayed silent.

"Cat?"

"If that's true then why is she still in his phone?" I asked.

"Daisy? Are you sure? Is it Daisy or Daisy Mae?" She asked.

"Daisy Mae... What's the difference?" I asked.

"Daisy Mae is his sister.."

"Oh..." Was all I could say.

Damn it.

"I have to go now. Talk to you later." She said before hanging up.

"...Or sooner." I said to no one.

I saw a ford with a logo painted on the side and approached it.

"Hi, I need to go to the airport please." I told the driver as I got in. I put my bags in the back with me.

"Running away from something?" He asked.

"Someone." I answered.

"Well, the Portland airport is only about ten minutes away. Where are you headin' to after that?"

"Arizona." I answered.

"Nice place. Suppose your boyfriend couldn't find you there, huh?" He joked.

"Nope." I said quietly.

The conversation ended. It was true, Derek couldn't find me there. But John could. Well, why would he even bother looking for me anyway? I screwed everything up by being stupid and selfish. John loved me, he really did and I'm just so stupid and worthless that I couldn't hold onto something so special.

I messed things up for good and I don't deserve another chance.

I paid and thanked the driver and walked into the airport.

"Hi, could I please get a flight to Phoenix?" I asked.

"Sure, that'll be 212.86$. Your flight will leave at 9." The lady told me in a bored tone.

"Thank you." I said taking my ticket.

I sat down on one of the uncomfortable chairs and checked the time. 6:14. I'd be stuck here for almost three hours.

I tried to picture what John was doing right now. He would probably be singing Don't Stop Now, or Right Girl with his shirt off.

God, I hope this is the right thing to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow!!
Thanks so much to everyone who commented!!! You all made my day!! If you comment like that every time I would be so happy:)
Subscribe and comment
Thanks for reading!!
:)