Status: Finished!

She Used to Be a Pearl

I Promise, I Won't Let You Down

"What should I carry?" I asked John as he opened up the trunk of his car that held all of his belongings.

"You can get..." He said thinking probably about what would be the lightest. "My laptop." He finally decided.

He picked up the case and handed it to me. I slung the bag around my arm and looked up at him. "Okay, what else?"

He just chuckled. "Here, get that basket of my clothes."

I picked up the basket and he soon picked up two boxes. He craned his neck to see over the big boxes and I looked back and giggled as I led him up the stairs into my apartment. Which was really more of a townhouse I guess.

I shifted the basket into one hand and swung the door open for John and I. He hurried into my room and slammed the boxes onto the floor, heaving a huge sigh.

"God, I'm outta shape." He complained.

"Aw maybe you should just get the clothes then." I teased.

He got a menacing grin and his face and walked towards me. Before I knew it he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me onto the bed. "Say sorry!"

"Nope!" I laughed.

"Don't make me tickle you." He warned.

"You wouldn't dare!" I fake gasped.

"Watch me." He exclaimed as he started tickling up and down my sides.

"Stop!" I squealed as I fell onto my back on the mattress. He crawled on top of me and kept tickling my stomach.

"Not until you say you're sorry!"

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I cried through my giggles.

He immediately stopped and leaned down until I felt his hot breath on my wanting lips. "See? That wasn't so hard."

I groaned in frustration and he laughed at me. Finally, I leaned up and wrapped my arms around his neck before pulling him in for a passionate lip lock. He was hovering over me still, propped up on his knees when he ran a hand through my hair and moaned. I pulled away shortly after.

"Let's finish moving you in first, sweetheart." I chuckled.

He was still on top of me and he groaned before burying his face in the crook of my neck.

"I don't wanna." He whined.

I laughed and hugged him. "But we have to, honey. Your trunk is still open."

"Fine," He sighed as he got off of me. He held my hand and pulled me up with him.

We carried in box after box after box after box and John was finally moved in.

I looked around my packed room and sighed.

"Now we just have to unpack."

"Not so fast, darling." John smirked. He kissed my neck sweetly and wrapped his arms around me.

"John, you're a horndog." I laughed as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You love it." He mumbled as I felt his lips turn into a smirk against my soft skin.

"I do." I agreed as he kept placing butterfly kisses on my neck.

"John?" I asked seriously.

"Hm?" He replied as he brought his head up to look at me.

"Let's promise right now to not let things get to us. Things like, touring, the wedding, or living together. Promise me that if you get upset you'll just talk to me first?" I asked.

"Of course I will sweetheart. Promise me?"

"I promise."

Little did we know that we would break those promises sooner than ever expected.
♠ ♠ ♠
That's it!
SEQUEL IS UP!
Comment if you liked it, please :)
A big thanks to everyone who subscribed and commented. I want to thank:
We Won't Fade Away

C-U-on-the-Flipside

Shleb

FTSKourtney

Supersonicskyline

Gaskarthbabeey

Rawrpenguins

Baby Blue Eyes

Bethany Kay

Ohxsabrina

That november girl

xXxpeebeejayxXx

Mverk22

This.Is.The.End

Becohh

Therandaset

xXMusicHeartbreakXx

Franceschi

Theloveinmyclub

Ylime13

SammiiDiamondRose

Dallasaustin

All.Time.Music.

Darklight554

Sara_Gates

Youleftme.

Jordynnmack

Santino;

My_beautiful_rescue

CheyenneBLG

ImInLoveWithYou?

Hellokitty_luver97

JessiLikeWoe

Meganlovesboys123

Aaaxelsson

Hometown.Hero

Learntosing

Die kleinne sonne

Snickerdoodle182

Blissfulnightmare;

Xxsweetmiseryxx

BlueyXD

Yeahhboii1994

S.H.E.L.B.Y.Jade

DearJenCountMeIn

SpinningInCircles

Koolaidlover101

Five16kindagirl

StashLovesJohnOhh!!!

LizzaFrizza555e

Steffylyn916

Nevershoutdevyn

Msrybusiness