Status: Finished!

She Used to Be a Pearl

What Can I Do To Make You Stay?

"Amanda, I'm coming home."

"What?! Why?"

"Because this was a stupid idea. I don't belong here with these people and I never will."

"Catherine May Matthews you cannot just leave that tour. You are an employee. They need you, you can't just walk out on them. You've been there for a whopping total of five days."

"Well John wished me a nice trip so I am pretty sure they won't be too disappointed." I spat.

"They will! John-"

"I don't care about John. I'm coming home. That's final."

I snapped my phone shut and zipped my suitcases.

After slipping my white Keds on, I zipped my hoodie and grabbed my bags.

I dragged the heavy luggage behind me and walked out the hotel door. I slammed it shut and continued down the stairs. Since the boys were paying for my room I figured I wouldn't check out in case they wanted to use it.

I continued outside and sat on a bench. I placed my bags next to me and pulled out my phone intending to call a taxi.

"Wait!"

___________________________________
I slammed her door and walked out. What the hell is wrong with her? Why would she think I didn't actually like her? I begged Amanda to get her to come to parties, but she never showed up. I hung around their apartment all the time in hopes of running into her.

I know it sounds creepy to be in love with a girl I don't even know, but she's just so kind and cute and sweet and soft spoken that I don't know how you couldn't fall in love with her.

I kicked at nothing as I stomped down the hall to the hotel room.

I swiped the key aggressively and swung the door open and slammed it.

"Whoa, Johno. What's going on?" Jared asked.

"That fucking- that fucking girl! She just, ah!" I groaned.

"Date not go so well?" He asked knowingly.

"There wasn't a date. There was a fight."

"About what?" He laughed "You're not even going out."

"Yeah, and we never will. She's leaving."

Coming out of my mouth I realized the harsh reality of what those words really meant. If I let her go there would be no chance. I can't let that happen.

"Fuck," I whispered to myself.

Ignoring what Jared and all the other guys were saying I ran back out into the hallway.

I knocked furiously on her door and when I got no answer I ran to the lobby hoping I wasn't too late.

After getting the most exercise I probably had in the last two years I finally arrived in the lobby. I looked around completely crestfallen.

She left. She really left.

I stuffed my hands into my pockets and looked down. My chest tightened and my throat felt like it was going to close up.

"Hey, you." The old guy behind the desk called.

I looked up and looked around.

"Yes, you. Tall and skinny, are you looking for the pretty young lady that just walked out of here?" He asked.

I perked up at hearing that.

"Yes! Did she say where she was going?" I asked running over to the desk and placing my hands flat on top of it.

"No." My face fell. "But she's sitting on that bench right outside."

I looked up and then out the glass door.

"Thank you!" I cried as I ran out the door.

"Wait!" I yelled.

She was on her phone probably calling the airport or a taxi.

She snapped her head over to look at me.

"What?" She asked with venom in her voice.

I sighed and walked over to her. I knelt down in front of her and looked up at her angelic face.

"I messed up. Badly. I'm sorry. I can understand why you would think that I felt sorry for you, but it's time for me to come clean about something."

She gave me a confused look.

"I asked Amanda if you would come in place of her when she got the internship. I'm also the reason she begged you to go to a lot of parties."
She cracked a smile at the last part.

"I am in love with you, and I know that you probably don't love me yet but I'll wait for you...if you want me to."

She looked down at me and bit her lip.

I looked in her eyes searching for any emotion I could find.

Suddenly she placed her hand on my cheek and leaned down.

She pressed her lips against mine.

I was shocked at first, but then I kissed back. I put a hand on either side of her face and deepened the kiss. I felt her smile and she rested her other hand on my chest before she pulled away.

"I think I'm going to stay."
♠ ♠ ♠
They made up! The story is going to pick up from here. Thanks for readding! Remember to comment and subscribe!!