Save Me

Must of stabbed him fifty ***ing times.

It's been three years since Lexus left. Three years since the person who i considered a best friend, and sister, left my life. I still struggle with not dealing with that she had left. But life has gone okay for me for these past three years, aside from my random depression days around her birthday, or every time I go to the beach, life was okay.

I was still living with Jimmy and Leana. They pushed me to go to college. When I started college, I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life. But one day Leana convinced Jimmy to take me to the studio with them about a year ago.

See, at that time it was around the time that Lexus has left. And i always got depressed around her birthday, and around the days that she had disappeared. And Leana thought it would be a good idea for me to be around all the guys while they play some music.

Well she was right. He took me there, at first I didn't want to go. And then when we got there I was angry. Only because Zacky was there, and tried to make conversation with me. Everyone knew I blamed him for her going away. And it was true the reason she left was because he kissed Gena.

But then I just ignored him and started having fun. The boys, and Fred had let me mess around with a couple of tracks. I had a lot of fun with it. When I showed them the end result of it all put together they loved it and told me I should do it for a living. So I was going to college for almost everything to do with music. And the guys would let me 'train' or 'practice' when they went into the studio.

Eric and I were together still. Everyone adored him, and thought he was perfect for me. Which he was. He was probably the best boyfriend ever. And he actually stayed through me through all the shit I have went through. I even had told him about my real family. He really liked Jimmy. And he appreciated him more when he found out for all the Jimmy had done for me.

"Heather are you alright?" Jimmy said waving his hand in my face.
"Yeah I'm fine Jimmy." I said straightening up on the couch. "I just don't think I got much sleep last night."
"Oh alright. Well do you want to mess around with some drum tracks?" He asked.
"Yeah sure why not." I said standing up and walking into the booth with the drums.

I put on the headphones, and hit away at the drums for about 3 minutes into the song. I took the headphones off and set them on the chair. I walked out of the booth.

"I think you are getting so good, you could give Jimmy a run for his money" Johnny said laughing.
"Hey! NOT FUNNY!" Jimmy said as I laughed with Johnny.
"Well I did learn everything I know from him, so I wouldn't be surprised." I said giving Jimmy a playful push.
"Oh hush!" He said pushing me back.

This started a little 'pushing' to 'shoving' to pretending we were actually punching each other. We heard a cough from the door way. I turned and looked and it was Zacky, I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Heather, can we please talk?"
"Fine sure. talk"
"Well, I just want you to know I'm sorry. And i was hoping you would forgive me."
"No. i won't forgive you, I won't forgive you until the day she comes back. And even after that i probably wont forgive you, just for the sole fact that you are the reason that she left in the first place. Do you realize how shitty I feel? How depressed I am, and Will be until i see her again? She was my best friend, my fucking sister! and You fucking ran her away with what you did. How can i ever forget and forgive you for that?"

"How do you think i feel?! I fucking loved her and i fucked up so badly! I didn't mean to hurt her that way! I want her back. I want her in my arms. I need her. I need her more than i need air!" He screamed at me.
"Fuck you. If you needed her so much you wouldn't of done what you did"
I said as I turned and walked out of the blue building that I had called my sanctuary for the past couple of weeks.

I had to get to work anyways. I worked at the McDonald's down the road from the studio. The guys thought it would be funny to have Jimmy walk in and ask for hot dogs. Then all the guys started to do it. One day they even freaked out because we 'ran out' of them. So the manager said that he would talk to the boss about it.

Jimmy though that it was hilarious and goes "If McDonald's made hot dogs they would have to call it a McWeiner. "Can i help you?" "Yes i would like a McWeiner Please!" So I'm pretty sure my boss hates me. But whatever.

So I walked to work and got ready for a horrible night at McDonald's.
♠ ♠ ♠
"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. RIPPED HIS HEART OUT RIGHT BEFORE HIS EYESSS. EYES OVER EASY EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT."

And i always have to put McDonald's hot dogs in any story Jimmy is in. and if you have no idea what its from. then you are stupid.
the line "if McDonald's make hot dogs they would have to call it a mcweiner 'can i help you?' Yes i would like a McWeiner please." is from this radio guy around here. my dad and i laughed for like ten minutes straight when we heard it.

1 COMMENT. :) for next update :)
also. thanks to my commenter's
EwitsLexus
GeeGee
and to the new commenter;
Insane;

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH :)
also i realize its short.. but whatever