Save Me

BOB'S DIARY. hahahahaha

It's been about a month since Jimmy found out about Jason and I. Later that day on the way to the venue, everyone found out. Lexus was texting me saying she knew something was up between us but didn't know if we wanted people to know or anything so she kept quiet.

Everyone was still surprised that I had called Jimmy dad. Jimmy was basically freaking around the bus after he hugged me. He even called Leana to tell her her I called him dad. It was really funny, and embarrassing. He also told her that Jason and I were dating. The bus rides were fun, I would often switch from the A7x bus to the Roadies bus. Even though Jimmy approved He didn't want Jason and I to do some "Nastay Thangs" is how Jimmy put it.

Currently I was on the bus with the rest of the roadies, cuddling with Jason on the couch, talking in hushed voices at each other. The guys on the bus would get mad at us for being all lovey dovey to each other.

"I love you" Jason whispered into my neck.
"I love you too."
"god you smell so good, How does that manage to happen?"
"I don't know." I said closing my eyes. "I'm tired."
"Let's go to sleep." He murmured.

We got up and walked back to the bunks.
"I'm going to get something to drink."
I laid down and it felt like i was laying on a book. I took it out, it was a journal. I started to giggle silently when Jason opened the curtain.

"What are you giggling about?"
"Who keeps a diary on the bus?" I said laughing.
"I don't know lets see whose it is!" he said grabbing it out of my hands and getting in the bunk with me.

He opened it and started to laugh.
"it's b-Bob's!" He said laughing.
I grabbed it out of his hand and started to read it.

At first it was sort of normal. But then it started getting really weird. It talked about dreams he had with Brian in them.

I had a dream again with Brian in them. He looked hotter than ever, Seriously he did. I'll write most of what I remember.
Brian walked into the merch booth, Nobody else is around, it's all deserted, except for Brian and I. He is staring at me, and I am staring at him. He steps closer to me and I gulp as there is only inches in between us.
"I've been wanting to do this for so long Bob" He said as he closed the gap that was between us and kissed me softly on the lips. I was shocked. "Please tell me this is okay" Brian said stepping closer caressing my cheek. I couldn't find my words so I just nodded.
He starts to unbutton my top. And I sigh when his finger trails down my chest.
"You like this?" He murmured in my ear.
I nodded.
"Good then you will love this"

And that is all i can really remember, But I have a feeling that we did a lot more than kiss and touch each other. God, Brian Haner Jr, is so fucking sexy.


I stared at the Diary in shock. I looked at Jason and he had the same look on his face. We turned to the next page, almost the exact same thing, but a little more detailed. We skipped a few pages and then there was things about Lexus being sexy and Zacky not deserving her and that he would make a better boyfriend to her than Zacky ever was.

A few pages after there was scribbles and angry scrawl stating that Brian found out what he thought about Lexus, and wanted Bob to stay away from her, and that if he didn't Brian said that some 'serious shit will go down'

Jason and I looked at each other, laughed and then silently threw Bob's diary into his bunk. Jason and I cuddled and fell asleep together.

---------------------

I woke up and I was alone. I stretched and got out of my bunk. I walked out towards the living area. Jason was standing in the small kitchen.
"Hey babe" He said smiling.
"Hey baby." I said walking up to him and hugging him.

He leaned down and kissed me.
"Oh god, NOT IN THE KITCHEN, NOT IN THE KITCHEN!" Matt said walking past covering his eyes.

"Oh shut it, we only kissed!" I said throwing a napkin at him.
"So how long til we are at the Venue?" Jason asked.
"Uhm, I think maybe an hour or so?" Matt replied.

Over the next hour, everyone woke up. We pulled up to the venue. Bob and Matt said that they will set up the booth, seeing as I normally do it every time. I went and hung out with Jimmy for a little bit.

"So how are things with you and Jason?" He asked
"Good, really good"
"Okay, i don't want to hear about your sex lives!"
"Jimmy, we don't have sex... Last night though we--"
"LALALA I'M NOT HEARING THIS!!!"
"No, we found bob's diary, and oh my god, it's so hilariously creepy. So many weird dreams with Brian in them!"

Jimmy looked at me then smiled.
"Yeah, Brian said he found it and he was creeped out, and then he told Bob to stay away from Lexus."
"Yeah it said in there that Brian told him that. You should of seen some of the things that were said in there about Lex, so creepy."

Heather! Get to your merch booth NOW, you will not believe who is there! -Lexus
"I guess I got to get going. I'll see you after the show though right?"
"You know it."
"Alright see you later" I said hugging him.

I walked out to the merch Booth.
"Hey guys what's going o--" I got cut off.
"Heather, Are you serious? What are you doing here?"
"Oh you two know each other?!" Bob said standing up.
"Yeah, the question is, how do you know her?" I asked.
"Oh Rhonda is my little sister, so how do you two know each other?"
"Rhonda is a skank from hell and made my school years hell, along with Lexus"

"No, not Rhonda she's a sweetie pie" He said patting her head.
"Yeah sweet pie."
"So little sis, why don't you hang out with us for a while"
"No she can't"
"why not?"
"Because, there isn't enough room for 4 people in here."

"Awe come on don't be like that, How many times has Jason came just to sit and talk with you? Or how many times has Jimmy came and hung out with us? Don't be like that. Come over and sit here Rhonda."

I sighed.
"So Heather, How did you come about doing Merch for the Multi Talented Avenged Sevenfold? What did you do, have to blow one of them?"
"What, do you want some advice in how to become a merch girl for a band? And no, Jimmy is my dad."
"No he isn't i met your dad, Remember that? In 6th grade? Yeah I remember your dad, and The Rev isn't him. So what did you do? Fuck the Drummer?"

"Actually Jimmy is her dad Rhonda. He adopted her." Bob piped in.
"Yeah likely story, They are probably actually dating or fucking and want everyone to think they are father and daughter, Disgusting."

"I think it's best you Leave." I heard Matt say next to me.
"Whatever. I'm going to go visit my dear friend Lexus." She said walking towards Lexus' table.

A couple minutes passed and Lexus got out of her booth and walked towards me.
"What did Skanky Rhonda want?"
"No idea, Bob is her brother i guess. And she was accusing me of fucking jimmy to become merch girl."
"Oh god, Gross!"
"I know exactly."
"I mean don't get me wrong, Jimmy is attractive but he's your dad"
"I know."

"Well I'll catch you later."
"Alright Bye Lexus."

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful, Until Rhonda came back when the guys were signing things and was flirting with them. They tried to ignore it the best they could.
When she walked away she gave me a little smirk.

"What was up with that chick" Brian said.
"That was Rhonda, Remember the chick who gave shit to me and Lexus, Lexus punched her one time."
"OH THAT'S THE GIRL THAT SHE PUNCHED?" Brian said.
"Yeah"
"Seems like she deserved it."

I laughed and nodded my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not really that long i know.
It's just. ewitslexus keeps bugging me.
seriously this time.
no more updates unless i get 3 comments.

BOBS DIARY. LOLOLOLOL.
Tumblr. ---> here