Save Me

LITTLE ME!

Last night after hours of hanging out with Lexus, they dropped me off at my house. Which wasn't really my house at all. I had them drop me off a couple houses away, not wanting them to see where i lived. Because compared to their home, my home was a fucking dump.

After they pulled away, I slowly turned down the sidewalk towards my house. As i was walking by my house, i could hear my parents screaming.
I really do not want to go back there I thought. So i just kept on walking.

I walked around for about an hour trying to find some place to sit, rest, and maybe sleep. I decided to go to the spot in the park where I use to sleep all the time when I was 13 and 14. It was a nice secluded place that nobody really knew about. I found it after my parents started yelling and beating me. I ran away because I couldn't stay there. And I literally stumbled upon this spot.

I laid down on the grass and fell asleep. Hoping that it doesn't rain tonight.

-----------------------
I woke up to someone texting me. I feared that it was one of my parents. Until i realized that they were probably asleep with a hangover right now.

'Dude don't go to school today, you're coming with me to the beach (: ' Lexus said.
'Really? Awesome! I'll start walking to your house right now xD' I really wasn't that far, 15 minutes maybe.

When I got to her house I knocked on the door and Michelle answered.
"Come in. Lexus is up stairs." She said smiling at me.
"Alright."

I walked past the living room, attempting to go right up to her room and get a better sleep than I had last night.
"LITTLE ME!" Jimmy said running up to me.
"Big Me!" I said as he hugged me.

Last night Jimmy and I really bonded. He told me that I was his little me. He let go of me and I walked up the stairs to Lexus' room. We fell asleep watching TV.

We were woken up at around 11 A.M, and started to get our things ready for the beach. Matt, Johnny, Val, Jimmy, Leanna, Lacey, Zacky,Brian, Michelle, Lexus, and I were all going.

"Do your parents know that you're skipping school right now?" Lexus asked me as we were getting ready.
"No, but they don't really care anyway so its all good" I said smiling at her.

Johnny came up and told us we were leaving. So we went downstairs and piled into the three cars we were taking.
Today was a nice day out, everyone was doing their own thing. Lex and I were making sand castles. Until someone picked Lexus up.

"AHH! WHAT THE FUCK?! RAPE!" I heard lexus scream, I was laughing because Matt is the one who picked her up.
"What are you laughing at!?" Someone said as they picked me up and put me over their shoulder.
"What do you think you are doing Johnny?"
"Going swimming with you"
"Don't you dare Johnny!"

In a couple of seconds I was thrown into the water. I looked over and seen Lexus swimming towards me.

"Bleh I got water in my mouth!" I said sticking my tongue out
She laughed. "We have to kill them" She said jokingly.
"Definitely" I replied seriously.

We swam back to the shore. I walked back over towards to sand castles, and Lexus disappeared. Another moment later she was down on her knees next to me helping me continue the sand castle.

She looked around for a moment, and then sighed sadly. I looked at her questioningly.
"Whats up with that?" I asked.
"Heather, I'm crushing on someone, MAJORLY! " she said.
"Who?" I asked laughing.
"I can't tell you right here, Ask me again when we get back to my house." She said looking around nervously.

We headed back to her house around 5:30. I told her I was going to take a shower, and then take a nap. I really did not get a good sleep last night. I awoke and obviously Lex wasn't going to sit in her room while I slept. I crept towards her door, and I heard Lexus and Zacky outside talking, then some scuffling.

I opened the door, slowly, just so they would know that i was coming out. I looked at them sleepily.
"Hey what are you doing?" I said faking a yawn.
"Nothing I was just gonna go downstairs to get a drink, sleep well?"
"Of course" I said smiling.

I knew she was lying to me because I heard everything that was said between Zacky and her. But I wasn't going to force her to tell me. She would tell me when she wanted me to know. So until that day comes, I will play dumb.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so this is irrelevant to the story. But yesterday I was watching All Excess and Johnny was talking, and then i told the girl who is writing Fiction that i was secretly in love with Johnny. haha.

HAHA and Ohshyat, wasn't expecting her to know that now did you!? haha.
and don't worry there is a much bigger part to this story than just knowing what Lexus' Best friend is thinking. Seriously. xD

Comment!? please, i want at least 1 comment!
SUBSCRIBE, TELL YOUR BESTEST FRIENDS!
xx,
Heather.

p.s. when i say oh shyat i think of "Oh shit, whats in the bucket..." hahaha xD