Save Me

C'mere ***ing Stallion Duck ;)

My mom and dad came stumbling out of their bedroom.
"Jimmy can you go wait in my room?" I said pointing at my room. He looked at me then nodded.
"Where have you been?" My mom asked me
"At a friends house"
"Did we give you permission to be at a friends house?" My dad asked.
"No. but I figured i didn't need your permission with the way you treat me" I said walking into my room and closing and locking the door.

Jimmy and I were in my room for a couple of hours. Leanna called around 9 asking where we were, so Jimmy told her we were just hanging out at my house.

"Leeeeeanna!" I said into the phone.
"Heather!" she exclaimed. "How are things with your parents?"
"Not really good." I put her on speaker phone.
"Jimmy why don't you bring Heather over and we can go out and get something too eat?"
"Alright sure" He replied. "We'll be there in a little bit." He said hanging up the phone.

"Alright lets go" I said grabbing my bag and walking out of the room.
The moment i walked out of the room I got a punch to the face.
"You haven't been home in over a week! And you just treat us like shit!" My mom said as my dad punched me in the face.

My mom pushed me too the floor just to kick me in the stomach. I groaned.
"I'm s-sorry." I stuttered.
"Sorry isn't going to cut it this time Missy" My dad growled in my ear.

For about 10 minutes my parents beat me. Punched me, Kicked me, clawed me, and so many other things that some people would probably never imagine. I tried calling for Jimmy, but I couldn't, I could barely see, let alone talk.

Next thing I know, someone is pulling both my parents off of me and lifting me up.
"Heather are you alright? Please be alright." Jimmy said, sounding sad.
"Sir, only family can ride in here."
"I AM HER FUCKING FAMILY!" he yelled at the guy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I awoke to a bright light shining in my eyes. I groaned and heard someone talking to someone else in the room. Everyone was quiet for a moment.

"Where the fuck am I?"
"Oh Honey! you're awake!" Leanna said.
"Where the fuck am i?!" I said getting annoyed.
"You're in the hospital" Jimmy said from the chair next to me.
"I'll go get the doctor. And everyone else"

"What happened? Why am i here? How long have I been here?"
"3 days. Your parents. My fault. i am so so sorry" Jimmy said grabbing my hand and putting his head on the bed next to me.
"Jimmy, whatever happened is not your fault."
"Your parents almost killed you." He said looking at me with tear filled eyes.
"It's not your fault Jimmy."
"It is, if i hadn't insisted that you go back home then you would never be here."

"Jimmy, it would of happened either way." I said. "So you have nothing to be sorry about" I said as I wiped a tear away from his face. I know, a 17 year old wiping tears off a grown mans face, weird.

"I'm still sorry."
"Don't be"

"HEATHER!"
"LEXUS!"
"Oh my god, i thought you were dead."
"Well i'm not."
"How was it like being in a coma?" she explained
"I wasn't in a coma..." I paused as everyone looked at me funnily. "In coma's you can hear everyone who says something too or around you, but i didn't it was like i was asleep." I explained.

"How do you know so much about that?" Johnny asked.
"It use to be a hobby of mine to search up stuff like that." I said. I looked around the room.
Everyone looked at Lexus and she blushed and looked away.

The doctor came in and told me a bunch of crap.

I was sitting there talking with Johnny when a social worker came in.
"Miss Mattucci?" She said to me.
"Uh Yes?"
"This is about personal business containing your family, and where you will be placed." She said eying everyone in the room.
"Oh they are all fine, they would find out anyways."

"Alright. Well, you were taken away from your parents, with what they did to you, and what they have done too you." She explained.
"Yeah?"
"Yes, and well, you will be going to a foster home."
"A foster home..? Where?"
"There is a Foster home in Lancaster--"
"LANCASTER?! THAT'S OVER 2 HOURS AWAY"
"Yes i know, but it is the only Foster home within the area that had an opening.."

I started to cry. Jimmy and Leanna exchanged glances and then Jimmy stood up.
"Can me and my wife talk to you outside for a moment?"
"Yes of course."

I cried as Lexus tried to sooth me. About a couple of minutes later Jimmy, Leanna and the social lady came back in.
"Heather?" Leanna said.
"What?"
"How would you like to be adopted by Jimmy and I?" She said patting my hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
"DO YOU WANT ME TO SUGGER?" bahahaha. xD
I realize my titles for the chapter have NOTHING to do with the story. But i dont care. haha xD

oh gosh...CLIFFHANGER. ahahha xD
Sorry that they are so short.. im sorry i tried to make it as long as possible.. but i wanted to be all "HAHHA BITCHEZZZ" ......yeh..bye

comments!! at least 3?