Status: Fantome de l'Opera <33 I LOVE HIM.

No One Would Listen, No One but Her

“Anywhere you go let me go to, Christine that’s all I ask of-” His voice was cut off by Christine peeling the mask off his face. I, watched from the bottom of the stage as the white mask was replaced by a sunk in eye and a hole where his nose was to be placed. His skin was yellow only on that side and the other was still as beautiful as before.
His eyes shifted to me, his eyebrows were scrunched in anger. I jumped back not knowing what I did for him to hate me, of all the people in this opera house. He grabbed a hold of a rope in front of him swinging down to me.


The Opera Populaire is rebuilt and as good as new, Phantom and all. A lead violinist returns to reclaim her spot in the theatre orchestra. Still thinking about the mysterious Phantom she gets in a mess that she can't quite get herself out of.
  1. I'll See You In My Dreams.
    Title Credit: Lullabies by All Time Low
  2. I Alone Could Hear The Music
    Title Credit: No One Would Listen by Andrew Lloyd Webber
  3. Hide Your Face So The World Will Never Find You.
    Title Credit: Masquerade by Andrew Lloyd Webber.
  4. Angel Of Music.
    Title Credit: Angel of Musi by Andrew Lloyd Webber.
  5. Sing Me To Sleep.
    Title Credit: Lullabies by All Time Low
  6. Angel My Soul Was Weak Forgive Me.
    Title Credit: Angel of Music by Andrew Lloyd Webber.
  7. Why Would We Change A Thing?
    Title Credit: The Academy Is...
  8. She's Killing Me.
    Title Credit: A Rocket To The Moon.
  9. Maybe He Wasn't Who She Thought He Was.