Status: Fantome de l'Opera <33 I LOVE HIM.

No One Would Listen, No One but Her

Why Would We Change A Thing?

Rehearsal for the next production had begun immediately after all performances were over. There was a public to please and in this business there’s no time for a day off. Brielle walked out onto the stage nearly tripping over tables and chairs. The place was a mess, stage crew joked around in the back neglecting to clean the mess they left behind. Dancers and actors scattered in the empty spaces reading over their scripts. Trying her best to avoid tripping or stepping on someone Brielle weaved through making her way to Monsieur Reyer and the rest of the orchestra. Monsieur Reyer smiled at her sadly.
“I’m afraid you’re leaving me mademoiselle.” She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. Raising his head he pointed in the direction of the other side of the stage. Slowly Brielle turned her head following his outstretched arm landing her eyes on Madame Giry. Her blood ran cold.
“I’m fired?” She asked turning her head back to meet Monsieur Reyer’s gaze. He raised his eyebrows and shook his head quickly.
“My word, never!” She took a sigh of relief. “You have been recruited or perhaps promoted.” He gave her a small smile ushering her toward the Madame. Brielle took a step forward before looking back at Monsieur Reyer, he nodded. Turning back around Brielle began her journey across the crowded stage.
She had never talked to Madame Giry before but she had seen her in action. She frightened her. Brielle had seen many dance rehearsals which consisted of her screaming down the necks of every dancer and working them until they couldn’t stand anymore. Although Brielle wasn’t a dancer she was still intimidated by her. Madame Giry smiled sweetly at her.
“Bonjour Mademoiselle, I have a request that you be put on stage.” She said still smiling, handing her a script. Brielle looked at it as if she’d never held one before.
“With all due respect Madame I am no actress nor singer nor do I belong on the stage for that matter.” The Madame shook her head.
“No, no mon cher this request cannot be overruled. You are now a member of the chorus. Look over your script rehearsal will officially begin in le matin.” She said before turning and walking away Brielle stood there for a second shocked. Who would in the world would request this?
♠ ♠ ♠
I haven't updated in a bit, I apologize. But, reading over this story I realized I like it and Imma continue posting it. Until I get to the part where I stopped writing and need a mad long break to try and continue lol.
And, I decided because someone commented my William Beckett story that I'm going to try to update all my stories right now. I just have to switch computerss. :]
Check out my other stories, pleeaseee. :3