What You Mean to Me

Frank

Frank.

"Frank… you… you were amazing tonight."

I nodded my head, leaning back on Gerard's sofa with Lena by my side. After winning Battle-of-the-Bands, Gerard decided to throw a party at his place sine his parents were gone for the weekend. I tilted the beer bottle to my lips, getting only a sip, before it was pulled away from me.

"I want somme," Lena slurred lightly, grabbing the bottle and taking a big swig from it.

I smiled, taking it back taking another sip. I had always been impressed with the way that Lena could hold her liquor. She could drink as much as any guy, and only get tipsy.

"Mmmm, Lena, tell me how amazing I am," I murmured pulling her closer to me.

"Welllll," she thought for a moment, resting her head against my chest. "You're sweet… thoughtful… funny… insane guitarist… and you're hot… no-- gorgeous… you're a gorgeous Italian boy… and you're my best friend… and I love you…"

"You're my best friend, Lena," I nodded. "And I love you too… you're great…"

"Heeeeeey kiiiiiidoooossssss," Gerard yelled, stumbling over to us, clearly drunk, with a bottle of hard liquor in his hand. Out of all of us, Gerard was the one who always drank the most, and I am honestly convinced he has a drinking problem.

"Hi Gee," Lena smiled, cuddling closer to me.

"Leeeeet'ssssss playyyyyyy a gaaame," Gerard mumbled.

"Okay, what?" I asked.

"How about spin the bottle?" Mikey volunteered, joining us, clearly still sober.

"Suuuuuuure," Gerard nodded, falling into a chair.

A few more people joined us, and we found an empty beer bottle and placed it on the table. Gerard was the first to spin. He landed on some random chick whose throat he stuck his tongue down. A few more people spun, then it was Mikey's turn, who spun Lena. They leaned across the table, a quick peck on the lips, nothing to worry about because they both clearly seemed disgusted by the thought of having to kiss one another.

"No offense, Mikes," Lena said. "I've just known you too long to think of you like that."

"Yeah, right back at you," he agreed.

She smiled, leaning forward and giving the bottle a twirl.

"Round and round it goes," Irene said. "Where it stops, nobody knows…"

We all watched the bottle turn, slowly coming to a stop. I looked at where the opening was pointed, and almost fainted. It was pointing to me. I looked over at Lena who looked almost shy. She gave me a small smile, asking me if it was okay.

"KISSSSSS!" Gerard yelled, clearly impatient.

Lena started to move closer to me, so I returned the favor, leaning into her. I felt her warm breath of my lips, our noses brushing. Her eyes slid closed, our lips about to meet, when there was a loud crash. Lena's eyes flew open and pulled away for us to both see what had happened.

Nora had just stumbled in the room, drunk as hell, and apparently had just broken a lamp, smashing it against the wall.
"Heeeeeeyyyy!" she screeched. "I waaaaaaanaaaaa plaaaay!" She jumped on my lap, attacking my lips.

I was taken back a little bit, afraid of her, not expecting her to do this.

"Nora-- Nora, wait--" I tried to pry her off of me. "Nora, stop--Mmmm-"

I heard a new song start up, and all the guys started whistling really loudly. I shoved Nora off, looking up to see Lena and Irene standing on the Way's large dining room table, doing a very sexy dance to a Pussycat Doll's song.

"Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me," Lena sang, moving just like, and looking as hot as Nicole Scherzinger. "Don't cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me? Don't cha?"

Lena pulled off jacket she was wearing, twirling it around above her head, and tossing it to one of the guys, causing a bunch of cat-calls to begin. I swallowed hard, watching her move, knowing that I was seeing stars. The song ended and Lena hopped off the table, sauntering over to me with her model-like walk.

"Now that I have your attention," she said sexily. "Wanna go for a walk?"

How could I say no to that?
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you to 'Neche' , 'FunGhoul;;' , 'blackparadeisdead!' for commenting! this one was for you guys!

ok, i know that the song 'Don't 'Cha' didn't exist when MCR was in high school, but the lyrics just kinda fit... so don't hate me for it, please.

hope you all enjoyed, comment and subscribe!