What You Mean to Me

Frank

Frank.

I leaned back in the chair in the Way's house, letting out a big sigh, rubbing my hands over my face.

"Well that wasn't a frustrated sigh."

I looked over at Mikey who was in the corner of the room, his nose in a book.

"What?" I asked, not understanding.

He let out a little chuckle, closing the book, and wheeling his chair over, closer to me.

"Frank, what's wrong?" he asked, almost like a counselor.

"Um, nothing?" I gave him a freaky look.

"No way man, there is definitely something wrong with you," Gerard said walking into his brother's room and flopping down on the bed, flipping on the TV, and shoving chips in his mouth. "What is it?"

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked, trying to play dumb.

"No way man," he repeated, his eyes glued to the screen. "Is it Lena?"

My jaw dropped open as I stared at Gerard.

Did he know?

"What Gerard means to say is, are you guys okay? I mean, you two haven't really been hanging out as much since Jordan got back," Mikey quickly covered, shooting Gerard a death glare.

Gerard merely gave his brother a blank, unknowing stare.

"Yeah, we were hanging out the other night," I told them, leaving out the part about her crying, and me wanting to kiss her as she was falling asleep in my bed, pulling me closer to her.

"So how are you guys?" Mikey asked, genuinely concerned.

I bit my lip. Should I tell them?

"Frank, can I well… be frank with you?" Mikey asked.

"Yeah," I nodded.

"Frank, do you…" he paused, looking as if he were choosing his next words carefully.

"Do you have the hotts for Lena?" Gerard straight up asked.

Again, my mouth dropped.

"Gerard, you're not supposed to ask that way!" Mikey scolded.

"Well you were taking too long!" Gerard defended himself, then turned back to me. "Well, do you?"

Mikey turned his head towards me next, awaiting an answer.

I swallowed hard. This was not gonna be easy to admit. "Y-yeah," I stammered.

"Yeah what?" Gerard asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, I have the hotts for Lena."

"You only have the hotts for her?" Mikey chimed in.

I felt like I was being interrogated for a crime. "No," I answered honestly. "I don't only have the hotts for her… I love her."

Gerard and Mikey exchanged wide grins. "We knew it."

After I got home, I slowly walked up the stairs after spilling my guts to Gerard and Mikey about how I love Lena and the like. It wasn't as hard as I thought I would be. Apparently, the guys knew all along, which actually doesn't shock me.

Going up to my room, I switched on the light and pulled my shirt off, stretching. I turned on some music, before looking out the window, across the street to Lena's house. I saw her in her room, without a shirt on, making out with Jordan.

I bit my tongue, swallowing hard, feeling a stinging sensation shoot through my body. I watched as Jordan's hands moved all over her body in anger, pain, and jealousy.

Then I saw Lena pull away, trying to push him away. I thought it was just the way they would play around, feeling my heart breaking all over again. But it was the next thing that I saw that made me see red, my blood boiling in my veins in rage: Jordan slapped Lena across the face.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you all had a lovely christmas holiday!

thank you to...
AngelFake
Neche
ChristinaZomby
rachemical

hope you all enjoyed! let's try to get this story up to 10 stars?