What You Mean to Me

Lena

Lena.

"Jordan, please," I begged him. "Please stop it."

"Just shut up!" He yelled at me. "Shut up Lena! I am so damn tired of this! All you've been doing for the past few days is stare at the wall like you're a freaking zombie! What the hell is wrong with you?"

I shook my head, trying to push him off of me. "Just leave, Jordan… just go, please…"

"It's Frank, isn't it?" His voice was suddenly calm.

I looked up at him, shocked at what he had just said, but didn't reply. When I said nothing, Jordan slapped me across the face, then shoved me against the wall. I fell to the ground, shocked from the sudden impact, holding the side of my face. I looked back up at him in fear as he dragged me to my feet, starting to unbuckle my belt.

"Jordan get off me!" I screamed at him, punching him in the jaw.

He stumbled backwards, the rings I had on were like brass knuckles, and the held his jaw momentarily before looking at me murderously. Jordan the tackled me to the ground, holding me there underneath him, finishing with my belt. I screamed and yelled, tried to fight him off of me, but he was stronger than I was, and that honestly did nothing in my favor.

Then Jordan was suddenly torn off of me, ad I saw that Frank was on top of him, the two in a fist fight. They made is out of my room, and down the hall, before they tumbled down the stairs, and were still beating the hell out of each other.

"Frank, stop," I pulled my best friend off of him. "He's not worth it."

Frank got up, looking at me, then back down at Jordan.

"Aw, Frank, do you not have a backbone? You gonna listen to this slut?" Jordan mocked.

That sent Frank into hysteria, and he fell back on top of him, slamming his fist into Jordan's face over and over again.

"Frank, no!" I pulled him off a second time, and we both saw the damage that Frank had done to Jordan.

There was a bloody lip, numerous cuts and bruises, a black eye forming. Frank did good.

Jordan got up shakily, wiping blood from his nose, while Frank opened the front door, and shoved him out.

"You ever touch Lena again, and I will kill you," he told him darkly.

Jordan spit some blood into the grass before looking at Frank, then a me, as I stood behind Frank.

"Yeah, no problem Iero," he said. "I'll leave Lena alone… I hope you and your little whore are happy together."

And with that, he turned around and walked off into the rain. Frank moved to hit him again, but I held him back, puling him back inside and locking the door. I took Frank back upstairs and cleaned his lip ring which had began to bleed, not saying anything.

He flinched slightly when the peroxide hit his cut, but was quiet as well while I cleaned it. When I was done, I walked out of the bathroom without saying anything, going back into my room sitting on my bed. Frank followed in suit, his eyes never leaving me.

"Thank you," I finally whispered.

When Frank didn't say anything, I looked up to see him still staring at me. He reached out, touching the side of my face, and I immediately, turned my face towards his hand, closing my eyes at his touch, and biting my lip lightly. When I opened my eyes again, Frank's face was right in front of mine, his forehead resting lightly on mine, and I could feel his warm breath on my lips.

"I'm sorry," Frank whispered. "I wish that hadn't happened."

"It's okay," I said. "Nothing happened… because you came and saved me. Thank you, Frank. I really owe you for that." I pulled away from him, despite the yearning I was feeling for his touch.

He nodded, dropping his hand. "No problem. I'm always here for you."

Frank gave me what looked like a forced smile, before getting up and beginning to walk towards my door.

"Frank, wait!" I reached out and caught his hand.

He stopped, looking back with a scared, timid look.

"Can you stay with me tonight?" I asked.

He nodded, a real smile forming on his lips, the gleam returning to his eyes. I smiled in return, pulling Frank down on the bed with me, and he collapsed on me, as we both began laughing.

"Thanks again, Frank," I mumbled into his shirt as he hugged me close.

"No problem," he repeated. "Hey, what's this?" He reached over picking up the pictures I had been looking at earlier, seeing the sticking out from under my pillow. "Aw, I remember this… last year's birthday party."

I nodded. "That was so much fun."

He flipped through the pictures, the smile still plastered on his face.

"When did life become so damn complicated?" I asked suddenly.

Frank shifted so he could look down at me as I lay back on the bed. "What do you mean?"

"I mean exactly that," I said looking up into his eyes. "Life was so much easier when we were kids… like… before we hit puberty and everything… when we were just stupid kids, and we didn't know anything about emotions, and feelings, and all that…"

"Lena, what are you talking about?" Frank asked giving a light laugh.

I sighed. "Never mind…"

There was no way I would ever be able to tell Frank that I loved him.
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you to...
blackparadeisdead! -- hell yes! of course he deserved it!
Neche -- yes, he would always save her =)
mcr_lover -- thank you, really, that means a lot.
rachemical -- yup, yup, yup!
Brandieboo180 -- glad to know you're enjoying it!
AngelFake -- i know, but it all turned out okay...

you guys are awesome, this one was for all of you!