What You Mean to Me

Frank

Frank.

I woke up with my arm around Lena, holding her against me, as usual, except this time I didn't feel any pangs of guilty because she no longer had a boyfriend, and I no longer had a girlfriend.

That was an amazing thought, making me smile and hug her closer. Apparently I squeezed her a little too tight, because she ended up waking up.

"Mmm, Frank?" She mumbled turning around to face me, lying on her back.

"Hey Sleeping Beauty," I grinned, propping myself up on my arm so I could look down at her.

"Don't call me that," she complained. "I'm not blonde."

I smiled at her reaction-- it was the same from all those years ago.

"What time is it?" she asked.

"Uh…" I glanced at the clock. "Ten twenty-three."

When I returned my gaze back to her, I noticed that she was staring at me silently, deliberately. I just stared right back at her, not wanting her to ever look away. She reached up towards my face, then pulled back slightly, afraid I would reject. When I said nothing, I felt her fingers gently touch my lips ring, then begin to trace the lower curve of my lips.

I tried my hardest not to shudder, but I'm sure she felt it. Then she did the one thing I didn't expect-- the began to pull me closer to her, bringing her mouth to mine. Our lips were about to touch, when, just my luck, her cell rang.

I pulled away, reaching over to grab her cell phone off the table. "Yeah?… oh, hey… yeah, um, hang on, lemme put you on speakerphone…"

She hit a button, taking the phone from her ear, and resting it on her flat stomach.

"So what's up?" Came Mikey's voice from the other side.

"Nothing, really, just got up," Lena told him. "What about you?"

"Nothing," he said. "But hey, do you guys wanna come over? I don't have to work today."

"How did you know I was here?" I asked.

There was a slight pause of the other end. "Um… Frank, I'm not an idiot. I know that you're always with Lena. It's like you're attached to her."

"Oh, right," I mumbled, making a mental note to smack him later.

"Look Mikes, we'll come over," Lena said picking up the phone. "In the next hour, two at the most."

"Okay, sounds good. I'm gonna go grab some cereal and watch some cartoons. When you get here, just let yourselves in, the door will be open."

"Sounds good, bye Mikey."

"Bye Lena and Frank," Mikey said before they both hung up.

Lena set her phone back on the night stand, resting her head against the pillow, laying on her side, not facing me. I placed my arm around her, pulling her closer to me, lightly nuzzling her neck.

"Mmmmm, you're comfy Frank," she said quietly, her eyes closed.

"Oh yeah?" I smiled as I began to lightly brush my lips against her neck.

"Yeah…" she told me.

I had no idea why I was feeling so damn confident, but I went with it, and slowly placed one kiss on her neck. She didn't reject it, so I continued on, trailing soft kisses along her skin, searching of her sweet spot. When I found it, she gave a light moan, so I began to suck on that part of her neck, gently biting every once and a while.

Lena arched her back against me, gasping when I bit her, trying to suppress moans. Her arm made its way around me, pulling my face to hers in a demanding way. I kissed up along her jaw, and was about to meet her lips, when her phone rang.

I could see the irritation in her eyes as she pulled away to pick up her phone, standing up in the process. I tried to hide the disappointment that was clearly showing on my face before I got up in turn, going to look out the window.

There were dark clouds in the sky, hinting at rain.

"Yeah… yeah, okay. I will… bye."

Lena hung up the phone and I turned to face her, waiting for her to say something.

"That was Mikey," she said. "Gerard needs to talk to you-- like a-sap. Something about what you two were talking about yesterday?" She shrugged, letting me know she was clueless to what that meant.

I nodded, knowing that Gerard was talking about how I had told him and Mikey that I loved Lena, and all the details. Not to mention I could talk to him right about now too.

"Okay, let's go." I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you to...
mcr_lover
smother_me_xo
AngelFake
rachemical
blackparadeisdead!
The Ghost of You.

wow, you guys are so awesome! thank you for your support, this one was for you!