What You Mean to Me

Frank

Frank.

I stood outside of the Way's house, on their front porch, smoking my cigarette and just listening to the sound of the rain, trying to calm my nerves. Yeah, I was hurting, but so what, right? Everyone gets hurt. It's no big deal. I'll get over it.

I took a long drag from my cancer stick when I heard my name being called. I turned around to see Lena running down the street in the pouring rain, right towards me. She launched her self into my arms, and I dropped the cigarette so I could catch her. I took a step back to steady us as I held her, before her lips collided with mine, her legs wrapping around me.

"Frank, I'm sorry," She apologized between kisses. "I'm so sorry… I didn't mean to cut you off… I love you… I love you so much Frank."

"Mmmm, Lena… I love you too," I breathed before I connected our mouths again.

I slammed Lena against the side of the house, kissing her forcefully, our tongues battling for dominance.

In those few moments, all my senses were shot to hell. It was like a sensory overload for my brain, and I couldn't distinguish one from another, whether it be the taste of Lena on my tongue; the feeling of her lips and body against me; her scent that drove me insane; the sound of her moans; how gorgeous she looked.

I was just so caught up in having her with me that my brain wasn't able to process anything else but her, and only her.

I blocked everything else but her out, plain and simple.

I pulled Lena off the side of the house and we somehow stumbled into the house and up the stairs, before running into a bed, falling into it, our clothes strewn across the room.

I sat in a chair watching Lena as she lay in bed, still asleep, the events of last night replaying in my head. I still couldn't believe that last night was really real. That Lena was there in that bed with me, moaning my name over and over again as I dominated her.

Whoa. That was something I could definitely get used to.

"Frank?"

I saw Lena sit up glancing around for me, and I got up, going over to the bed, sliding in next to her.

"Yeah baby?" I whispered kissing her neck.

"Mmmm," she smiled.

I continued kissing her neck, then bit it, and she gasped, pushing me away playfully.

"No," she warned.

"Why not?" I asked innocently, puling her closer.

"Do you want a repeat of last night?" She asked, her fingers trailing down my chest to the edge of my boxers.

I smirked. "Do you really have to ask?" I resumed to kissing her neck, pushing her onto her back as I moved on top of her. She moaned my name again and I brought my mouth to hers.

"I love you," I told her.

I nodded. "Yeah… me too. And I am sorry. I was just… scared."

"Of what?" I asked.

"You're my best friend, Frank," she said. "Best friends usually don't fall in love with one another."

"Then I won't be your best friend," I told her.

She looked up at me with questioning eyes.

"Be mine," I said kissing her.

Lena nodded. "Yes…"

"You're mine," I said moving to her neck.

"God, say it again," she moaned as I hit her sweet spot.

"No, not God, but close enough," I smirked, biting down hard.

"Frank…" she moaned my name, but it was also a borderline scream. "Oh God, Frank, no, please…"

"What's wrong, Lena?" I asked innocently again, before biting her again, this time harder.

"Frank!" She screamed, tugging at my hair. "Stop teasing me…"

I ran my tongue over her skin before returning to her mouth as we started into a heated make out session. Lena pulled me closer, her hands traveling down to the edge of my boxers, starting to pull them down, when there was a knock at the door, and Mikey poked his head in.

"Hey, hey, hey!" He held his arms up. "Ah, my virgin eyes!"

"Oh my god!" Gerard yelled walking in next.

I groaned in annoyance pulling away from Lena. "Can we help you?"

"It smells like sex in here," Gerard commented.

"Would you two just get out of here?" I asked annoyed.

"Hey, you should just be thankful that I let you guys use my room!" Mikey said.

"Yeah, your room and your big stash of condoms," I smirked. "So much for your virgin eyes… is that what you use with Irene?"

Mikey's jaw dropped and Gerard started laughing.

"Lena, I hate this guy that's on top of you right now," Mikey said.

"I'm sorry you feel this way," Lena said with a small smile.

"Um… you know what, Lena, I'm gonna let you borrow a shirt to wear after you and Frank are done," Mikey said motioning to Lena's shirt that was on the ground, which I had torn in half last night. "But we're gonna go grab some food and let you guys finish up here… bye."

The door quickly closed and I turned back to Lena with a mischievous grin. She read my mind, pulling me back to her, her tongue invading my mouth.

"Not so fast," I said pulling away.

She glared at me, but leaned back, crossing her arms over her chest, waiting for me to continued. I reached over to Mikey's night stand, opening up the drawer that contained his assortment of condoms, pulling out a pair of metal handcuffs.

"Frank, no," Lena shook her head.

"Lena, yes," I nodded, starting to hook her hands into them.

"This is so unfair!" She protested trying to break free from my grip.

"Life isn't fair baby," I told her, handcuffing her arms above her head to Mikey's headboard.

"You evil bastard, I swear to God, I will get you back for this," she threatened.

"Looking forward to it," I said before our lips crashed together.
♠ ♠ ♠
happy?

thank you to those who commented!
Neche
PaperLanterns1
mcr_lover
blackparadeisdead!