What You Mean to Me

Frank

Frank.

"Mom, please, I beg you, don't do anything embarrassing," I pleaded to my mother.

Today was Friday, October the 13th. Today was my Lena's birthday. I was inviting her over to my place for the night, cooking dinner for her, watch a movie, and was going to try to make her 18th birthday incredible.

"Frank, you talk like I'm going to do something horrifying!" My mom laughed. "I've known Lena the same amount of time that you have-- I know everything about this girl, just like you do. I won' do anything embarrassing, I promise. You need to calm down sweetie."

"I'm just… I want tonight to be perfect for her… It's my Lena's birthday, I want everything to be perfect for her."

"My Lena? Well, you don't sound possessive one bit," my mom said with a sly smile.

I shot her a glare.

"Okay, okay," she laughed again. "I'm going over to a friends house for the night, so I don't embarrass you too much… tell Lena that I hope she has a wonderful birthday."

"I will mom," I waved to her. "Bye."

"Bye sweetie."

She picked up her keys and purse, walking out the front door.

I sighed, glancing at the clock. Six-thirty. I had thirty minutes before I had told Lena to come over. I ran upstairs taking a quick shower, then spent a majority of my time on my hair and makeup-- God, I sound like a girl.

I gelled my hair as usual, trying a few different styles, then hating them, and having to start over. I finally settled on just having some of my hair falling over my left eye, the way I knew Lena liked it.

I slicked on a thin layer of eyeliner, then put in my lip ring, finishing just in time to hear my door bell ring. I practically raced down the stairs, getting down them in a record five seconds, and opened the door to see my Lena standing there, looking as beautiful as ever in a red halter dress that was tight fitting, reaching mid-thigh.

"Wow…" I breathed.

She blushed. "Hi Frank."

I snapped out of the dazed state, moving aside to let her in. She glanced down, walking in the door. As she walked by me, I caught the scent of her perfume--roses-- that made me smile like an idiot. She noticed my expression, looking at me quizzically.

"Frank?" She gave a small laugh, tucking a small piece of hair behind her ear, something she always did when she was feeling nervous or shy.

I closed my front door before pulling her to me, and in to a slow kiss. When I pulled away, her eyes were still closed, and she was biting down on her lip.

"Wow…" She breathed. "That was…" She opened her eyes and smiled.

"You hungry?" I asked giving her another kiss.

"Depends on what for," she smiled mischievously.

"I mean for food," I told her.

She pouted. "You're no fun."

"I'm sorry, but are you wanting something else?" I asked innocently, still holding her close.

"I could think of a few things," she said her mouth moving to my neck.

"Lena, no," I said, even though it came out more like a moan as she sucked on my skin.

She gave a light bite, placing one last kiss on my throat. "Okay, I'll be good. I promise. Scout's honor." She held up three fingers like for the Boy Scout Promise.

"Come on, I made dinner."

After eating her homemade favorite dinner of vegetable lasagna, with Tiramisu, I took Lena to my room.

"Okay, we can watch a movie, or you can open your presents," I told her.

"Presents? Frank, I told you not to get me anything," she said as she sat on my bed. "I told you that dinner was enough."

"I still got you some things," I told her going over to my dresser and returning to her side with a small box. "Here."

Lena took the small red box from my hand, looking at it, then at me, then back at it. "What is it?"

"You have to open it," I said.

She bit her lip before pulling off the white ribbon that was tied in a bow, letting it fall to the floor. Then the took off the lid of the box, peering inside. I heard a small gasp escape from her lips as she reached in a picked it up. From her fingers dangled a thin gold necklace with a heart pendant that was inlayed with tiny diamonds.

"Frank, what's this?" Lena asked.

"It's for you," I said taking it from her and fastening it around her neck. "Happy birthday baby."

"Frank, you really shouldn't have--"

"I wanted to," I cut her off. "I love you, and I wanted to give you something really nice."

"Frank, it's beautiful," she said looking at it hanging around her neck, resting against her olive skin.

I smiled at her, and she pulled me to her in a kiss.

"Thank you," She whispered against my lips. "I love you so much Frank."

"I love you too Lena," I told her. "You have no idea what you mean to me."

Her red lips curved upward into a smile as she held me close. "Why are you so amazing?" She asked.

"Because I have you in my life," I told her, pushing her back onto my bed.

She giggled as her head hit my pillow, then pushed my over so she was on top, gently nuzzling and kissing my neck. I sighed a sigh of pure content, rubbing her back.

"Lena, you know… I'm kinda getting hungry," I said, hinting.

Lena got it, pulling away, sitting up and straddling my hips. "Really now.." She mused.

I reached up touching the side of her face and I saw her eyes slide closed as her head tilted back slightly. Her eyes opened again, before reaching back and pulling the tie of her dress that was behind her neck, letting the upper front half of her dress fall.

"Me too," she said.
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you to my darling commenters!
Neche
AngelFake
mcr_lover