Master Turtle

The End

How come some people are evil, though some people nice? It was never really clear to me. When I look at the world, it is usually more than one world. When I am depressed, it looks cloudy and gray to me. If I wake up excited, it’s sunny, sunlight sparkling through my bedroom. My best days are rainy days. I love rain and Mother Nature, but I also love Los Angeles and movies. Some day, I will be an actor. But life sucks. Reason one is you gotta’ go through all this school crap. My second reason is that people these days are total idiots. I can be kind to people. But when something ticks me off, I don’t stop for a real while.

As I read in this fantastic book, Life is good if you make it good. Also I read, When life gives you lemons, make apple juice, but that’s a different story. The author’s name is Joe Pearlstein. Isn’t he a genius! His nickname as a teenager was Firebird, for his bravery and intelligence. Pearlstein is my inspiration….unlike that freak known as Freeman.
Knock…knock….knock… Someone was at the door. I opened the door, surprised. It was the college nurse.

“Master Turtle is about to die…. He told me to get you and your friends. Hurry before its too late,” She told me. After that, she ran away. I never got to say anything. What a nice lady… not.

“What?!?!” they all said together.

“Yeah I know,” I said. Then I sighed. “She also told me Master Turtle is ninety years old!!”

Laura fainted. I threw water on her, and she woke up.

“Scott……” She was starting to turn red.

“Guys, no time. Let’s hurry!!” Jack yelled at us. We all hurried off to the nurse office. Master Turtle was laying on a white bed, mouthed closed and body not moving…

“Nurse, is he still alive?” I asked. “Please tell us he is…”

“I am afraid not…. I’m so sorry….” She sobbed and sat on the floor bummed out for some reason.

We all cried and cried….. but then he moved his hand…..

“……Scott…… Stay strong…… strong….. For me…….” Master Turtle said. And then he flew to the heavens, never coming back….

All of our hearts broke, but our friendship stayed strong. All five of us, Lucy, Laura, Jack, Cade, and Scott; best friends for life, until the end.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the last chapter of Master Turtle. It was becoming a real mess, so I decided to end it early. Also, I'm going to write a better book, There's a Time and a Place. Thanks. I hope you enjoy it.