Bullets Before Bedtime

Cults in the Classroom

Quinn shifted uncomfortably in the seat of her boyfriends car. Jeremy had insisted on them pulling into the clearing in the creepy old forest. He had then gotten out of the vehicle to get their illegally purchased alcohol from the trunk, leaving her alone in the dark.
She felt odd, and not just because it was dark and they were away from civilization. Like someone was watching her. Quinn whipped her head around trying to find someone or something to blame for her uneasiness.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a scream erupted from behind the car. Quinn scrambled out of the car, shouting Jeremy’s name.
Quinn fumbled for footing on the forest floor as she tried to get to Jeremy. Something darted past her, scraping her arm roughly.

Running a hand over her bleeding arm, she staggered over to Jeremy. His body lay awkwardly on the ground, a red pool of blood forming beneath him.
At the sight of his neck, she screamed again. Blood oozed from his torn neck, shreds of skin clinging to the dirty and gory wound.
Tears welled up in Quinn’s eyes before spilling down her cheeks. She fumbled frantically for her cell, smearing blood all over herself. She stood up and her head felt light from blood loss as she dialed 911.
“Help… Clearing off of Eclipse Road… Please hel-“ Quinn was unable to finish her sentence as something darted past her again, this time knocking her phone from her hands and landing by Jeremy. She reached out to grasp for it, but instead something grabbed her wrist.
Quinn screamed in pain as two dagger sharp fangs slid into her wrist. She tried to fight it, but was slowly losing conscientiousness.
Quinn’s eyes rolled behind her eyelids as she felt her body slide into the creatures arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a Pilot chapter for this story. I wrote it a long time ago and I'm revising it to the best of my ability. Comment for more =)

-♠Amphetamines