Status: New And Active!!!<3

Save Me With Your Love Tonight, You Can Make the Darkness Shine

Alice The ***

I got up and walked towards the door. My hair everywhere and my eyes were probably really red and puffy. This is why I hate crying. I walked into the kitchen. I grabbed a cup and filled it with water. I gulped it up. I walked back to the bedroom and laid on the bed. I guess I didn't notice there was Bill in the bed.

Bill POV

I woke up to see Brooke next to me. I grabbed her and pulled her into a hug.
"I'm sorry!I-I'm just an ass and I truly love you! I never knew that you love me this much." I felt her move some.
"Bill!" She slapped me."Get the fuck away from me." She got up and ran into the bathroom and slammed the door.
I really fucked up this time. I got up and quickly walked up to the door.
"Brooke,bitte listen."I started to hear the shower. Brooke please just listen! Stop being stubborn for once.

Brooke's POV

I turned on the shower and sat on the toilet. Bill....
"Brooke! ICH LIEBE DICH!" I heard him knock on the door and the handle jiggling back and forth.
"Bill please just go away,you broke me and you can't fix me." I heard him sigh.
"Brooke,I was alone and I fucked up! I never thought that I you truly love me!" I got up off the toilet and flung open the door.
"Do you think this will be enough for you to know!" I flung my arm at him.
"I knew." He whispered this so low and lightly touching the cuts."Why?Why'd you do this to yourself?"
"I knew that you never really loved me!" I snatched my arm away and ran back into the bathroom.
"Brooke!" I grabbed the razor again and lifted up my arm. I loved you was etched into my arm. I undressed and climbed into the shower. I stood there letting the hot burning water hit me. letting the blood run down my arm. Bill I loved you so much why'd you hurt me?

Bill's POV

I sat on the bed thinking what I just saw. I'm the worst person on the world.
"Brooke,I love you so much." I got up and walked out of the hotel room and walked out of the hotel itself. I walked into an alley and called Alice.
"Hallo!" Her voice rang through my ears.
"Alice..."
"Yes Billa?" I shiver again. Always calling me that. I want you to come over to my hotel and meet the band we're touring with."
"We?! I'm going on tour with you!" I smiled a bit.
"Yeah." I closed the phone. I hope my plan works out. I walked back into the hotel and into the breakfast room and grabbed a plate.
"Hallo." I sat next to Georg and Gustav.
"Hi." They muttered. I looked down and started to eat quietly. I felt the air get thick as Brooke walked in and sat next to Tom.
"Brooke,you don't want to eat?" She looked up.
"Naah,I ate some bread in the suite." I didn't believe her. My phone rang.
"Hallo?"
"Billa 'm here where are you?"
"I'm in the breakfast room." She hung up and she was walking towards me with a suitcase behind her.
"Hi Billa!" She kissed my cheek.
"Hi Ali!"She hugged me and sat on my lap. I looked over towards Brooke. She was just sitting there messing with her hair.
"This is Amiee,Stevie,Serah,and Brooke." I pointed towards them all. I feel Alice's eyes glaring at Brooke.
"Tokio Hotel,Suicide Silence. We have to go now!" We all got up and walked quickly towards the hotel door and all got smushed into the tour bus,well theirs. Brooke walked over towards a bunk on the left bottom. She collapsed and turned on her side. Georg and Gustav sat in the living room part of the bus playing video games with their girlfriends. Tom and Amiee were sitting in the kitchen area talking. Alice was sitting on my lap in the kitchen talking away. I acted like I was interested. She kissed me when Brooke came in. She walked in and grabbed a bottle of water.
"Amiee,can I talk to you quickly?"She smiled at Tom."I'm going to steal her for a second!" They walked into the bunk section.
"Amiee,please make sure that no one comes back here,you know what I'm going to do. I can't be interrupted."
"Yes Ma'am!" She walked back and Brooke pulled a curtain so she was inclosed in her bunk. I saw a light and heard papers rustling.
"Billa,I love you." Alice kissed my cheek. Oh crap.

Brooke's POV

I sat there looking at the blank paper. My inspiration slowly creeping up on me.

ohh whoo ohh
My heart is telling me
something I don't know
Even through the storms
you were here
and I wont let go
all you were.
all I was.
everything we were,
together
Was it fake?
No it can't!
I'll love you forever.

I'm not myself without you.
I'm all alone.
I cant stand the dark,without you
I'll go through hell,
to be with you.
so please just wait
I'l walk a thousand miles to be with you,
Through snow and rain I will hbe here.
I'm not myself without you.

I love you to much for the worlds to pull us apart.
I came a long ways to be with you.
You just can't leave me.
I walk everywhere,
in search for you.
I'll run the nights just to be with you.
I know it'll never happen,
I just want to be with you.
I just can't stand it here!

I'm not myself without you.
I'm so alone.
I cant stand the dark,without you
I'll go through hell,
to be with you.
So please just wait.
I'll walk a thousand miles to be with you,
Through snow and rain I will be there.
I'm not myself without you.

Through snow and rain I will be here.
ohhh whoo ohh

I'll give my life for you
I always loved you.
Help me out of this hole that I fell into.
I'll give you my life just rescue me.
just tell me what I want to hear.

I'm not myelf without you here.
I'm so alone.
I cant stand the dark,without you
I'll go through hell
to be with you
So please just wait

I'll walk a thousand miles to be with you
Through smow and rain I will be there

I'm not myelf without you.
I'l go through thick and thin.
Tell me what I want to hear.
Tell me what I want to hear.

I sat there looking at the lyrics. I'll have Amiee go over them,she's way better at it than me. I laid down and traced the wall. What's the name going to be?
♠ ♠ ♠
hey!!:D sorry for the fucked up lyrics!:O i hope you like it a little!!!TT^TT