Status: New And Active!!!<3

Save Me With Your Love Tonight, You Can Make the Darkness Shine

Press Conferance

I slowly opened my eyes slowly as I tried to remember what happened last night. I tried to get up from my side but something pulled me against itself. I was about to jump out of my skin. I pulled away from the grasp and jumped to my feet gott bitte dont tell me i slept with a stranger!
"Bill what the fuck!" he jumped up from his peaceful posture.
"Uh,mien liebe,ich liebe dich." I was about to go crazy on his ass but someone barged into the room.
"Uh you slut!" it was Alice."How could YOU try to sleep with MY man?!"
"Bitch please no one would want your skannky ass!" if looks could kill id be screwed.
"Im the skank?! Have you looked in the mirror, no wonder Bill dumped you,you fucking emo cunt!"
"Bitch,you've gotten everything handed to you,and at least Im all real,motherfucking BARBIE!" I walked out of the room into my hotel room.
"Stupid ass cunt!"I whispered it under my breath.
"Brooke." I heard someone say,it sounded like Serah.
"Yeah?" I started to cry.
"Its time to tell them,they're starting to ask.." I opened the door after grabbing my pills,I popped them in my mouth and looked at Serah.
"How do I look?"
"You look good,don't worry what people think!"I smiled at her and took a deep breath.
"I'll do it tonight,I swear."
"Brooke,do it when you're ready." I sighed and walked out to the kitchen where everyone was at except Bill and Alice. It's sad when he cheated on me with 2 people.
"Good morning." Tom smiled at me,even though you could see he had a horrible headache from the hangover.
"What the hell?! You dont even have a hangover!"Georg was staring at me with wide eyes as he said it.
"Yep,I can handle my shit."He looked confused.
"You drank more than me and Tom together!" I smiled and waved him off.
"welll....you and Tom are pussys."Tom's orange juice came out of his nose.
"Bitch!"I started to laugh.
"Im joking!" Amiee was watching with an amused face.
"You better be!" I smiled and gave them both a kiss on the cheek. My phone started to ring?
"What the fugde nuggets?!" I jumped of my seat and walked towards the bed and lifted the covers.
"Hallo?" I looked at everyone with teriffied eyes.
"They KNOW!" I ran to the t.v. and turned on the news.

"Shocking news today for the new band Suicide Silence,their guitarist,also known as Brooke Davis,was seen taking medication. Is this upcoming star already addicted to pills?"
I grabbed my phone and clicked speed dial.
"Mark,press conferance,now." I pressed end and looked at everyone else.
"Id advice you to get ready." They all looked scared."Someone get Bill and The Slut."

We all walked into a big room filled with reporters. I sat down in the middle as everyone flooded next to me. Tom patted my shoulder as he sat next to Amiee who was on my right. Gustav was next to me on my left.
"Ok,on the news this morning they all said that I am addicted to pills,everyone thinks that but if you reporters really want to know my 'secret'. Im bipolar,I take medications." I took out my pill  bottle. I handed it to a reporter and he looked at it and opened it."I also have my physisian on the phone. 
"Ms.Fakner is it true that Brooke here is bipolar?"
"Yes it is true."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hii you happy I updated??? I know I am!:):) and I might be able to update This Is Our Pain Love and Twins VS Twins