Status: Comment, and i'll update babes.

Seize the Day.

Or die regretting the time you lost,

I groaned as the set for our new music video was getting it’s finishing touches. Why did we have to do this anyways? I loved the song but making music videos took the piss. I sighed as my best friend April walked up to me.

“What’s up babes?” She asked and I sighed leaning my head on her shoulder.

“Nothing April it’s just… I hate making Music videos. I hate people seeing me..” I said and she slapped me around the head.

“Look, You are gorgeous. I don’t know why you think differently Lex” She said and I sighed going into my dressing room and grabbing my outfit for the shoot. Why does everyone like me better than April…? She’s so much prettier than me.. Then again.. I only get notice ‘cause I’m the ‘singer’ of the band.. Anyways, We were doing a video for our song ‘1000 oceans’ and, for some strange reason, we were on a train… What the fuck does that song have too do with a train? Usually they let you use actual running trains but, with what happened to our last set… they weren’t doing that anytime soon. I put on the outfit and made my way outside. I actually liked my clothes for this shoot though, I’ll give them that. April was soon finished putting on her clothes and I grabbed her hand, Dragging her too the set. She picked up her guitar as I grabbed hold of the microphone and the guys walked over to their positions. As the music started I started to sing along to the words. We didn’t have to do the whole song though, Only the parts we were actually meant to be on the train.

We have to go 1000 oceans wide,
1000 dark years when time has died.
1000 stars are passing by.
We have to go 1000 oceans wide,
1000 times against an endless tide.
We'll be free to live our life.


I tilted the mic stand sideways and looked directly into the camera, still singing.

There's nothing and no one we'll miss.
And one day we'll look back with no regrets.
1000 Oceans wide,
1000 Endless years have died,
1000 Oceans wide,
1000 Stars are passing by...
Passing by.


As we finished off the song I sighed with relief.

“Well done guys, you did great” Everyone shouted and I just nodded, Running back into my dressing room and getting out of the clothes putting my old ones back on.

“Come on April, I wanna go to the hotel and go to bed” I said tugging at her shirt and she smiled softly, linking arms with me.

“Let’s go hun” She said and us and the guys walk towards the exit and out into my escalade. Our manager would probably be pissed at us for just leaving but, to be honest, I didn’t give a fuck. She was an evil bitch anyways. As we got to the hotel everyone piled out, slamming the doors behind them and walking quickly into the hotel. We didn’t even have to tell the receptionist our names as she had already heard of our band and happily handed over our room keys. As soon as I got into my room I dropped onto the bed, Exhaustion taking over my body making my eyes flutter shut. Soon enough I was asleep. Too asleep to hear my phone vibrating on the side table. Ah well, I’m in shit tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment?
Subscribe?