Status: Just random updates

Our Love Will Light the Way

The Begining

Life isn't a fairytale.
Anyone who says it is, really likes lying to themself. I learnt early in life that things don't turn out like they do in books. When a horrible witch locks you away in a tower, a dashing prince isn't going to climb up your outrageously long hair to save you. You have to save yourself.
For two centuries that was my philosophy, until I met the famous Edward Cullen. Then everything in my life changed.
But wait I'm getting ahead of myself. Edward didn't show up in my life until very recently, up until then I was a lonely old hag.
I should start at the very beginning.
My birth name is Charity Veile, born on the 23rd of June, 1565. I wasn't royalty or anything, in fact my parents were far from it. My family was a poor one of farmers. Supposedly looked down on by the higher class.
I could blame my poor unfortunate fate on my parents, but the genetics of how I looked was nothing to be ashamed of at the time. In the small village of Higgleton Partridge, I was classified as the gem. At the time I thought nothing of it, but now I look back on it our monarchy was everything we knew. Being poor was a sign from god and being rich was a gift of good fortune.
My childhood was a blessing to me, my happy serene time where no one was after me. If someone had informed me then what lay ahead...
First, I would have told them they were bonkers...
Second, I would have announced them a witch.
The whole of Higgleton Partridge was catholic while I was growing up. All I knew was God and the church, then I was content. As I became older I questioned our faith, and well... I'll get to that later.
Being a Veile was nothing back in those quiet days. Later it became the center of everyone's problems.
And little did I know that I would be the cause...
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's not long but I was just really feeling the need to write XD