Status: construction

Allondite

Part III: The swordsman and the lecher...

"Brother....!” Courtnie says in delight, "sit here." Courtnie rests her arms over the throne that has been empty for years, Relm sits quietly, resting his legs again, feeling a little refreshed from all the walking down the stairs, He then begins to shyly look at the artwork on the ceiling, reminding himself of how pretty the castle is.

"Ex-excuse me... are you prince Relm?" A mysterious red haired woman looks up at him with an innocent twinge to her red eyes; she wears an elegant blue dress; some yellow tights and white shoes.

"...Yes I am 'prince' Relm" he says with an emphasis on the prince almost insulted, but to joyful to notice, the redheaded woman pulls her hands together behind her back.

"I... I have seen much on the battlefield, but never a man as elegant and as pretty as you," She says hiding her blush, and smile.

Relm almost rolls his eyes in disdain and anger, "I'm sorry what was that? I didn't catch it..." Relm says in a very absent and rigid interrogating tone.

The redhead pulls back and looks down, biting her lip, "Well... um, I have always had a little um..." She begins to tell her feelings genuinely, as Relm cuts her off.

"Whatever, " Relm says passive aggressively, "You may go back to doing whatever it was you were doing, it's not as if you want to be around me," Relm says with a sarcastic tone, "I mean" he goes on to sigh, "It's not as if, you like me? " he says genuinely showing the idea off as hilarious, "Right?" he asks smiling, almost to laughter.

Alexandra starts in a giggle, obviously fake, "Right......" she says still laughing and blushing at the same time, almost to tears, Relm looks to the right of him, to see a man with blonde hair and brown eyes, flirting vigilantly, with Courtnie and not letting up.

Courtnie slowly looks up at the ceiling, "please leave me be...." she says politely flabbergasted, "I mean... you have been at this for ten minutes..." she smiles wider, "please go take a seat and enjoy yourself, " she looks away at Relm, with an I can't believe this is happening again look.

The blonde haired man walks toward the red haired woman... "So... I didn't catch your name....?" he asks in a backward flirty style.

She turns quickly, and draws her sword from her back sheath, "shut your mouth fool" tears are about to pour from her eyes.

"Hey ...dangerous I can dig dangerous...." He exclaims with a smile.

A woman with blonde hair and a green jewel upon her hair part of her comb, pushes Jared out of the way slightly, She wears a purple dress; a black tie ribbons in the back; as a sash would over her waste, a yin yang sign lay on the seam, "Don't worry of Jared He's a letch, " she puts out her gloved hand, her glove stretches up her arm, the red headed swordswoman puts away her sword slowly, as she stares at the glamorously dressed blonde woman and shakes her hand with a strong shake.

"Alexandra is my name....yours? " the red headed woman says bluntly, the blonde woman puts her hand through her curled hair.

"Well It's Yumiko...." the blonde replies as she moves her leg forward with a Kung Fu styled shoe she wears knee socks up from her shoes,and from her hands, her dress ends at the tips of her fingers down, Alan puts his arm around Yumiko.

"Hey Yumiko it's been a whi-" She flips his arm and him to the floor before he can finish his sentence, and puts her shoe on his chest forcibly.

"Jared you're not allowed to sneak up on me...you know that” she says with a smile as she looks down at him.

He looks up at her with slight fear, "In-credibly sorry Yumiko" she then slowly takes her shoe off his chest.

"The prince is very mean," Alexandra interrupts while she drinks a beer in her hand.

"The prince?” Yumiko questions "I'm actually here to meet him today, they say he's a truly good guy; he went to a monastery for regular education, and... he's soooo pretty!" Yumiko talks about it for what seems like days.

"Well he's actually really mean!” Alexandra says with sadness "he basically said I better NOT like him" she says in utter irritation.

"Well I'm going to try talking to him, I'm sure he is as kind as they say..." Yumiko begins to walk to Relm, and flaunts her curled hair.

"Good luck" Alexandra says with resentment and sarcasm.

"Awe; what happened to my lovely red head?" Jared says with flirtatious indulgence, and begins to put his arm around Alexandra,

She turns toward him with utter frustration "Go away!! I used to be a commanding General!" her eyes begin to burn like fire,

"All right..." he says sheepishly, as his hand stays on her shoulder awkwardly as he continues to flirt with her, slowly aggravating her to no end,

Yumiko walks toward the throne, goal in mind, confidence in her green eyes, she struts believing she is the most elegant woman alive, as she closes in on the prince sitting atop the throne, "Hello prince Relm, I came to..." the prince looks away and sighs "prince Relm? She says in disbelief questioning in every way possible,

Relm puts his hand to his cheek, and looks at her almost depressed, “Is...There a point to this conversation?" he asks without hesitation,

She starts to get an angry look on her face “well, I am getting to it...; I noticed how you haven't taken on a bride...and I would love to be her!" she says without hesitation and unending devotion,

Courtnie looks at her in shock, "You ...what?” Relm says with fear and tension in his voice,

"I wish to be your wife Relm Regan Raybrant, and I am from a very prestigious family, I think if our families join together it would be great for the economy, and I would love to be Yumiko Lamori Raybrant,” she shouts in a stubborn tone

Relm looks down talking shyly, “you are much too foolish to even try to be with me, not to mention I don't need anyone but myself,”

Courtnie with her hand on her cheek begins to giggle harder "Yumiko it's time you moved on my brother isn't going for an unrealistic girl with dreams of grandeur, what you are is reckless and that isn't a good queen," Courtnie than sighs, "come back when you've matured,”

Yumiko feeling rejected and outraged starts to glare intensely, “you! You! How dare you say that to me! " she storms about pouting as she runs down the red carpet back through the door, "You are not a prince, you're a knave with no respect for women, and your sister supports you in that philosophy " She says this as she opens the doors to the outside,

Relm looks down in a look of disbelief yet in his mind satisfaction " All this because I rejected you; Yumiko you are more human than I believed how weak you are!” He points at her as she glares back at him, "grow up!

Courtnie still laughing, "Oh I'm sorry..." Courtnie says joyfully "how melodramatic, my brother will never wed someone like you, I'm sorry to bring this to your attention; but I do know him better than anyone, and hatred for women is not a strong suit for him, he has many female friends, would you like me to introduce you? He doesn’t usually get along with FAN GIRLS as I like to put it though, “she says still keeping the joyous look on her face,

Yumiko looks down distraughtly for a few moments... "You... all of you... are fads; I won't have this not the way I'm being treated this conversation is over!" Yumiko says as she leaves,

"Yu-Yumiko" Jared says in dismay as his arm still lay on Alexandra’s shoulder

"She was so foolish" Alexandra says critically, “I warned her" Alexandra cracks a slight smile, as she drinks some more beer quickly,

"Hey you two!" Courtnie says loudly, Alexandra looks up and is shocked Courtnie is looking at her and Jared “The guy who kept flirting with me and his girlfriend....!"

Alexandra moves Jared's arm, "girlfriend!?" Alexandra walks up to Courtnie, "I am not his girlfriend, I am the general of this country you should know me very well by now Courtnie, I am general Alexandra, and have fought a thousand battles at your command, "

Courtnie looks down, "Alexandra? I never expected you'd wear a dress...." Courtnie looks up happily, "well this works out perfectly, " why don't you stay here for the night Alexandra, sorry you had to see that display, we're letting everyone stay who came here out of respect for what they had to endure, due to Yumiko, I assured them her next time being here will be gracious I sent a letter out to her father explaining the strife that was caused due to her actions, " Courtnie looks down "though there is fault on both sides, if you see Yumiko again let her know I apologies if I was rude..."

"It’s okay, I think it would be taking advantage of you both if we stayed,” Alexandra says bashfully,

Courtnie looks up with a smile, "well I asked if you would stay, it'd be rude if you refused now " Courtnie says cunningly; as she giggles, "I've already prepared the rooms, " Courtnie introduces the butlers and maids, "you and Jared are the only two who didn't have anywhere else you needed to go tonight, " her body language and hand seems to do a great job of introducing the butlers and maids, then she makes gestures for them to follow her.....
♠ ♠ ♠
Alexandra is an interesting character, and Jared is fun and has a little more to him than you think :P