Status: construction

Allondite

Part IIX: Alexandra...Relm... and DORAN!?

Alexandra looks to Yuri, "Why hello sister Aarkon...!" Yuri says with sinister delight,

Alexandra's eyes cringe "Yuri enough!" She looks down to her hands "Am...I in control?" She looks up, "What does this mean?"

Courtnie looks to see her from the hallway noticing the words she had said, "You!"

Aarkon turns up to see Courtnie "So you saw...I had..." She then realizes Courtnie is pointing toward Yuri.

"Alexandra get her!" Aarkon looks back to see Yuri smile as she disappears into the floor. "It seems she is gone now..." Aarkon says through Alexandra unlike Alexandra.

"Alexandra....Is something the matter?" Courtnie says with slight concern. Courtnie than goes back to thinking about what it was she was thinking about when she left her room, then looks as if something has come back to her. In addition...Yuri's smile.

"I'm just...sick" Aarkon says with a puzzled look.

"A-alright... you don't seem pale, but if you say so... I suppose you should get some rest..." Courtnie says with concern

Aarkon begins to cough realistically and runs into the bathroom "Sorry gotta go" she says in anxiety.

Relm walks down the hall...he cannot sleep. Alexandra rushes by him, he walks up beside his sister thinking about something meticulously. Relm keeps walking barely getting Courtnie’s attention. He clicks the elevator button opening the doors. Soon he withdraws in with a smile at Courtnie. He then clicks the door closed button. He sits waiting then begins to lay his body down. Finding now he is not as much of an insomniac as he thought he was. He begins to fall asleep at the corner of the cramped elevator. The last place he saw Doran see him.

Jared and Yumiko walk to the outskirts of town. Yumiko puts her hand on a tree, and quickly flips in the air, while there pulls out her sword caving a cross in the tree, as she lands she turns "Are you ready? " she says as she breaches her blade out toward Jared.

"Yes...but I am not armed" He says with a smirk.

Yumiko begins to grin. "You are lotus... so there isn't a problem." She says with ultimate reassurance and begins towards him, as she expects he dodges every blow effortlessly. "I knew I could trust that strength..." she says with resolve as Jared disappears. “Where...did he go?" she jumps to the trees, but he's nowhere to be found she then realizes her shoulders are slightly heavier than they used to be, she looks up to see Jared above her. She begins swinging rabidly above her he bends like bamboo and avoids every slice while standing on her shoulders and in that moment she realizes how far above her in skill he is "I give..." she says in defeat.

"Is that all?" Jared says in confusion. "This would be rare but I am taking on an apprentice soon,” he says with a grin, "She will be a member of the great white lotus clan, and a master fuma ninja.“ He says while turning to walk away

"You...are gonna teach....me?!" She says with excitement and passion. "I promise to have discipline and allegiance." she says with honor

"Yumiko I realize that... you are a strong warrior with a warrior's heart." He says with a grin, "You will be great..." He looks upward. "It's why I gave you an opportunity to prove that strength." He says with a different voice than he usually uses. One with great knowledge to it.

Doran looks back as twilight approaches. He turns as the back of his back is enveloped by the dark. He walks to the elevator, pressing the 'up' button. The doors open as light comes into the sky. That light focuses on the corner where Relm sleeps, on his blonde hair and eyes closed in the white light. Doran notices the length of Relm’s eyelashes with a slight happiness. Relm’s Eyes flicker as his eyebrows rise. Doran quickly presses the 'door close' button. He wraps his arms around the sleeping Relm, losing self-control. Making Relm’s struggle to wake subside. Slowly Doran Succumbs to sleep on Relm’s soft hair, holding Relm in his arms.

Relm awakens with Doran’s arms around him comfortably. Kina's spirit looms over them. She realizes what she has been missing and though he may not be who her heart chooses. The new Kina: Relm chose Doran. Relm’s eyes fall ever heavier as he turns his face into Doran’s arm. Kina sits with her knees to her chest "Len" she says with mysticism "I miss you..."

"This accused situation!" Aarkon says as she collapses backwards into a sitting position, on her bed. "Why'd she drag me into this!?" She says in utter irritation, "Kina and I have already finished our business...!" Aarkon sighs and looks at the ceiling in desperation.

Courtnie walks down the hall focused on trying to figure something out. "In all this Relm and ...Alexandra...? Not to mention Yumiko and Jared up and disappeared..." these things continue to run through her mind. But first her mind centers on Alexandra... she was the most suspicious. Courtnie walks to Alexandra's room in haste "I wonder what she's up to?" she says in curiosity.

Aarkon looks to the ceiling plotting her course of action. The plot with Yuri kept her mind on edge. Then like broken glass, her concentration is shattered by Courtnie’s entrance. "Alexandra....what's wrong?"

Aarkon’s eyes look at Courtnie and dashes away like their shivering, "I'm...just sick...Really really sick!" Aarkon hesitates.

"Alexandra...Could you tell me...? Where we met?" Aarkon’s bluish eyes twitch, as Courtnie’s eyes intensify.

"Umm...with all the ruckus lately I can hardly remember a thing.” Aarkon says putting her hand to her head. "Could you please lend me some time to recuperate.” she says with a grin underneath her hand. Aarkon crosses her arms over her knees. Folding her head into her knees.

Courtnie sits down in a chair across the room. "Alexandra...I know something is happening with you..." Courtnie looks down at the floor. "And...I will protect my little brother..." Courtnie looks up with guardianship held fast.

Aarkon looks to the right, and looks down. 'You can rest easy...I'm not Yuri...." Aarkon turns her head to the left looking out the window.

"Well...I..." Courtnie looks with uncertainty "I'm worried...I mean... he is my brother..." Courtnie’s eyebrows rise as her eyes dip to look to the floor.

Yumiko and Jared sneak back inside. Jared gives Yumiko a special look and Yumiko shows Jared a special hand sign belonging to the lotus clan. Afterword Yumiko flips atop the stairs and runs back to her room. Jared slowly walks behind her.

Courtnie stands up taking one last look at Alexandra before she walks out. She closes the door behind her and walks back to her chambers. She glances out the windows on her way by, noticing the sun high in the sky. Realizing just how tired she is. She reaches the double doors to her bedroom "Phew" she says with exhaustion. She returns to her bed collapsing gently upon it.

Alexandra still looking out her window thinking intensely not yet tired. Somehow Aarkon has the supernatural ability to not need sleep. "Guess I'll stay up..." She says with loss of trying. She lies backward on the bed as her hair flies everywhere on the bed. "What am I to do?" she blinks.

Relm awakens in Doran’s arms realizing for sure this time it isn't a dream. He glances up smiling "Thank you Doran..." He says gently

Doran’s eyes flicker "Relm...? I missed you while I was off in the dream world..." he smiles generously. Relm cuddles into Doran’s arms. "Relm maybe we should go back...to our rooms... so your sister might be nice to me." Doran’s eye twitches

Relm looks up in anxiety "I suppose it's good if we do avoid that..."

Doran walks Relm to his room elegantly. And before he shuts the door saying "Goodnight love..." Gently. Relm adoring his voice quickly lays his head down on the pillow. Doran rushes back walking up many flights of stairs to get to the towers with the chambers Courtnie allotted to him, Doran opens the massive stone doors. Walking in he thinks that Courtnie may truly hate him. Courtnie’s rage infuriates him, yet Relm’s voice in his head keeps him sane. "What am I to do?" he says many times. A ripple appears seemingly unnoticed. Yuri watches him quietly.

Aarkon’s eyes turn red. From the blue, but unlike the blood red, now her eyes have a gentle pink ring pigment around the color. She looks up squinting with her new shaded eyes. Having unlocked herself a bit "what happened?" Alexandra says to herself feeling like a missing piece has been put back together in her soul. Her tone normal. Her eyes flutter as her hair and her body falls motionless to the bed. Alexandra sound asleep.

Yumiko too excited to sleep excited kicks her feet while she sits. "I'm gonna be a lotus master!" she says happily. She reiterates it over and over. Seeming as though she will never get to sleep. Yet on the other hand Jared sleeps lightly and calm, and peacefully. Yumiko with an insomniatic sleep cycle creeps out of her room and into the courtyard. Drawing her sword and slashing at the air. As she thinks of ways to destroy foes. She looks up to the sky to view Kiana, Kina flutters across the sky eyes closed. She dances with the wind until she dances into the wall that holds Relm’s quarters. Yumiko runs up and opens a window jumping into the building Kiana disappeared into. She climbs out the side and up to Relm’s window with vitality. Just in time to see Kiana disappear into Relm’s body. "Hmm so she returns to Relm’s body now..." Yumiko says with a smile.

Alexandra leaves retreating to the lobby out through the door. She looks around and sees nothing yet felt a reason for coming out there. "Hello sister" Yuri says appearing through the floor behind her.

Alexandra turns as Yuri walks closer. "Yuri Kiana and my business is finished... we settled everything a few hundred years ago..." she says with resolve.

Yuri looks up with disgust "Whether you and she settled everything...or not...I hurt over your death...And I will kill her...: Yuri then disappears into the wall.

"Yuri...please don't make this...difficult." Alexandra looks out the windows toward the setting sun.

Relm with his eyes wide open yet almost as if he's still asleep, walks out from his chambers. He walks to the garden seeing Yuri without waking. His eyes become intense, Yuri looks at him "So...you see me do you...I guess-" He runs into her kicking her before she can complete her sentence, "W-What!?" She staggers. "How did you hit me!?" She thinks for a second, and sees Kiana within Relm. She gasps with fear. "Damn." she says as she retreats "Guess I'll get you later!" She screams as she retreats away. Relm closes his eyes and Kina walks him back to his quarters. Relm falls head first onto his bed, when he gets there...
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so happy this wasn't a part of the last chapter.... :)