Status: construction

Allondite

Part IX: The Vengeful ghost's return.

Yuri, now slightly broken, looks up to the sky to see the moon starting to appear among the stars. Aarkon walks down the hallway and makes her way down to Alexandra's room. She then slides into Alexandra's body returning her spirit where it should be. Time flows by until midnight comes. Courtnie wakes to the sound of a loud noise. Her eyes twitch as her body shudders. She slowly rises to a sitting position. Her head aches in pain from lack of sleep. She slowly arises off her bed and quickly goes to the doors. She turns the doorknob without a thought. Storming down the hallway to the lobby she opens the doors to the entrance of the lobby. She sees Yuri with a vase in her hand. As she blinks Yuri drops the vase shattering it. Yuri disappears with a smirk upon her face. "Y-Yuri!?" Courtnie jumps with anxiety and annoyance. "L-Little brother!?" Courtnie runs up the stairs and through the halls until she comes upon Relm's room. She quietly pushes the door open to see him sleeping silently. She sighs looking down. When she looks back up Relm's body begins to rise levitating upward in the air. Courtnie's jaw drops. "Brother!?" She calms herself a little, talking in a quieter tone. "Is...This a new power of yours?" Relm's body quickly falls to the bed. Kiana Rises from him and dances through Courtnie jubilantly. She continues fazing through even the door of Relm's room. Relm turns his body which longs for extra sleep. Yuri goes to Jared's room. She grabs a sword from the wall. Her eyes intensify. Jared's eyes open slightly. In a daze he jumps behind Yuri and kicks the hilt of the sword sending poking into the wall of the room. He then grabs the other sword from the wall, with his eyes still closed, then slicing her energy, having no effect. Her eyes become wide shaken with the skill Jared has as she disappears.

Yuri appears outside. "I suppose I cannot attack Relm and Kiana...through their friends...” she says in dismay.

Jared awakes with a sword in his hand and dropping the sword immediately, he is filled with intrigue. He begins to walk to Yumiko's room. Her face shines in the moonlight through her window. Her blonde curls highlighted voluptuously down her breast from the light. Jared thinks about waking her but stops himself. He goes back to his quarters, "Training can wait till tomorrow,” he says laying down and pulling his blanket up to his face.

Yuri walks into the ballroom. She sees princess Kiana. Her dress shines as she looks at the floor, without a dance partner she drops a letter sorrowfully letting her letter flow to the ground. She then exits dramatically with her dress held from her hands. Yuri takes a second to look at the letter and scoffs, walking after Kiana. Alexandra awakes, gasping; having had a nightmare about the ballroom she sits up awakened she pulls her blanket from her and walks down the hallway and to the ballroom. To relieve herself of this fear. Opening the doors she sees a letter... Alexandra walks toward the letter and crouches down and begins to read the letter. The letter reads

"Dearest Kiana,
Daughter, it seemed the boys peter. That commoner who was your friend. Died today in the war. I am very sorry my dear Daughter. Though I've told you time and time again not to make friends with commoners. Please refrain my dear Kiana.
Love,
Your father
His majesty Albert Ivers.

"What tragedy...." Alexandra says her first reaction without warning even to herself. Aarkon's face appears behind her with an empathetic look upon it. "Poor Kiana..." She says in a ghostly tone. Alexandra still holds the letter in her hands.

Courtnie balancing herself on the wall behind Alexandra alerts Alexandra. Alexandra turns note in hand, "Alexandra.... what is that?" Courtnie says with intrigue.

"It's about....Kiana..." Alexandra says hesitantly,

Courtnie staggers over sleepily, "Kiana?" Courtnie receives the letter from Alexandra, and reads it slowly. "Hmm... I see... he is one of our ancestors. But t has the gall to be that self-righteous...." She looks over to see Relm rubbing his eyes, and silences falls over the room.

Relm looks up and around confusedly, as everyone is looking at him. He then notices the letter in Courtnie's hand. "Sister...what is that?" Relm says with curiosity.

"It's a letter for Kiana...." she says seriously.

Relm's eyes intensify "Kiana...you mean...? May I see that?" Courtnie reaches out her hand, with the letter in hand

Relm touches the letter. As he does a white blue essence flows from the letter to him. He begins to fuel Kiana’s pain as her emotions consume him. He begins to brim white-blue.

"Relm" Courtnie begins to say with concern. Relm than turns toward Courtnie. He slightly turns away. "What's wrong? “She continues with hesitation

"I...AM not Relm...." Relm says without anticipation. He then crouches down as the light envelopes him he then jumps breaking through the light. His hair begins to grow and his face glows pale as he breaks through the window to the courtyard. Yuri stands and turns slightly in the courtyard and surprisingly Kiana takes her down. Alexandra fixates on Yuri "sister...?" She closes her eyes as a tear flows down her cheek. When her eyes reopen they are blue. She pushes with her feet into the jump into the courtyard. She sees Kiana on top of Yuri. Struggling inside her soul. She begins in the blink of an eye dashing toward them. She slaps Kiana with the force of ten men off Yuri. Kiana flips back in the air but lands on her feet. Alexandra's hair blows in the wind like fire. Kiana's aura white-blue burns like icy air. Kiana's eyes connect with Alexandra's they can feel the heart of the battle take root.

Yuri arises to her feet "kill Relm now sister Aarkon!"

Alexandra's eyes fade back to pink. “What’s...going on?" She says putting her hand to her head. Yuri watching begins to panic and disappears. Kiana looks down as a White-blue light surrounds her, and as it fades Relm is left in a crouching position.

"Alexandra?" Relm asks with a foggy tone to his voice. "Where....is Doran?" Relm asks eloquently.

"Doran...." Alexandra ponders. "I....so I'm not the one...am I?" Alexandra looks down. for sure realizing. "I'm not Len... I'm...Aarkon...."

Kiana launches forward from Relm's body "You are most definitely not Len, you are Aarkon, a woman whom fought against me long ago.. Alexandra you must stop chasing after Relm he is not your only hope of beauty or passion, that is within you...." she says returning into Relm.

Alexandra falls to her knees, "I'm sorry... I'm really sorry I just... can't stop crying " Teardrops fall between her strands of hair on to the cold ground below, "I'm sorry Relm," She says looking up with a numb frown on her face "I will be fine..." She than painfully smiles, Relm looks toward her apologetically, "It's really okay Relm. Don't feel bad for me. I will be fine tomorrow." She gets up and begins off "I'm gonna train... I need to keep my strength up not worry about foolish things like beauty or love... " she smiles more passionately now realizing who she is.

Relm looks down. "I always tried.... " Relm tilts his head. "But I could not love a woman. " Relm looks down and away with pain.

Alexandra warmly smiles. "I know that Relm." Alexandra shakes her head "I was being an idiot." She smiles. "You are perfect the way you are..." She says happily. "I will be okay " she says as she begins to walk away. "Hey Relm...? Where do you keep your staff?" Alexandra asks plotting something.

"Um..." Relm puts his finger to his cheek. "I think everything is really still on my bed why?" he says inquisitively.

Alexandra walks forward hastily "You will see Relm this will be for you. " she says with a half smile.

Relm looks down as Alexandra walks out of sight. pondering what may be going on in her head. Courtnie rushes out to Relm through the opposite door. "Brother...you okay? " Courtnie asks with worry. She looks around. "Is....Yuri...dead?"

"no sister...!" He says with a smile, "Everything is fine, " He then links arms with her walking her down the hall and talking to her about the entire situation.

Alexandra climes the stairs and walks to Relm's quarters and opens his door gently. She gazes upon his staff. "Yes Aarkon take his staff..." Yuri says with laughter. Alexandra nods taking the staff.

"He can't hurt you know Yuri. My sister...." Alexandra says with sorrow.

"I can teach you how to use it Dear sister, Against Relm!" Yuri says with delight.

Alexandra nods, "teach me tonight! In the ballroom. I will be there" Alexandra looks to the floor.

Yuri's face softens. "Kay Kay Ark. " She says with love, as she dissipates into the ground.

Alexandra looks down, she hears a whisper. "Are you really going to follow through with this...Alexandra...?"

Alexandra closes her eyes bravely "I must...." She looks back to see Aarkon. Her green blue eyes stare with hurt. She nods slowly as her blonde bob flows eloquently. Her spirit slowly fades into stardust which flows into Alexandra's aura. Alexandra walks to her quarters and collapses on her bed. Feeling anxious she gently closes her eyes and falls to rest.

Courtnie and Relm sit at the dining room table "Ice cream." Courtnie says nonchalantly to the maid. and she holds up two fingers effortlessly.

Relm smiles. "Sister I really wanted to thank you for your help and the stones you bought recently." Relm says in nostalgia.

"Not a problem little brother..." Courtnie says with a smile. Yumiko comes into the dining room with her hair up, and a jewel pin holding it. she wears her princess dress as well, Walking to the seat beside Courtnie. She surprisingly thumps into the chair beside Courtnie. Courtnie turns toward Yumiko and stops for a second, "Are you.. alright Yumiko?" Courtnie asks still having frozen expressions.

"Awe....Courtnie... I'm waiting for Jared to awake.....He promised we'd do things today...." She looks up at Courtnie with a sad face.

Courtnie looks down feeling slightly betrayed. "Jared....is with Yumiko?"

Yumiko looks over slyly "What's up with you Courtnie...? Yumiko says slightly grinning

"Oh...Nothing at all! " Courtnie immediately snaps to happy. Courtnie smiles obviously fake.

Yumiko looks back sarcastically with one eye open and smile as if she is a cat. "Well if that is the truth...." she says smirking. The maid returns with two ice creams.

"Alice..." Courtnie interrupts Yumiko "Would you please grab Yumiko one as well,"

"As you wish milady... " Alice bows showing her respect as she exits the room.

Yumiko looks down as Alice exits the room and Relm digs into his Ice cream "People wonder why Royalty think of people like that only as instruments...." Yumiko thinks with pity.

"Alice has been my maid for 16 years...from whence Maggie retired." Courtnie rests her hand on her cheek. "she is like a mother to Relm and I...."

Alexandra interrupts running in with Relm's staff in hand. "Relm! Could I see you alone for a moment?" She says with haste.

Relm arises and nodds. "Certainly Alexandra..." Alexandra walks Relm out of the room with speed.

Courtnie arises. "Alexandra Where are you going!?" She says with anxiety.

"ballroom..." Alexandra says shortly. Relm puts his hand up subliminally telling Courtnie it is okay.

Courtnie then sits slowly as they exit and looks toward Yumiko. "So Jared....has he changed?"

Yumiko looks up humorously "More than you'll ever know..." she says with delight

Doran sits in the courtyard, swinging on a white garden swing. Jared looks to him, and walks toward him. "Doran you...wanted to talk?" Jared says with inquiry.

Doran looks up to Jared. "It's about Relm...you seem to know a lot about him... could you tell me a few things?" Doran says with passion. Jared's face changes to a serious one.

Alexandra and Relm walk into the ballroom together. Alexandra turns and locks the ballroom doors quickly as her eyes turn pink. Relm confusedly looks back upon Alexandra, "Alexandra....what are you doing...!?" Relm says with betrayal. Alexandra walks toward Relm as he backs into the center of the room, Yuri rises from the floor behind him but before he can bump into her Kiana steps out back to back with Relm, staring down Yuri. "Alexandra! Don't do this!" Relm says consumed with betrayal.

"Sorry about this Relm..." Alexandra says with assassin's eyes.

"Use what I taught you Alexandra!" Yuri screams with delight.

Alexandra walks around Relm and stares down Kiana. "So you are the one who killed me!" Alexandra says with rage

"Yes Aarkon take control!! Kill them!!" Yuri says with utter bliss. Alexandra rushes in and turns her arm, striking Yuri's soul with the staff. Yuri screams in agony "Why!?" She yells

"Relm....Say the damn prayer..." Alexandra says with righteousness. Relm collapses and Kiana begins the prayer.

"Traitor!!" Yuri screams in utter terror. "you traitor Aarkon!" Her soul begins to fragment " Why...!?"

Alexandra looks down her eyes turn red once again "That's what you get..." she smiles sorrow filled "When you trust a killer...." Tears run down Alexandra's face. "Now the afterlife will come to you my sister...." Relm looks up and puts both hands together and prays with Kiana. and Yuri's soul is expunged in light to the afterlife. With that Kiana returns inside Relm.

"Alexandra...?" Relm says sadly "Are you...in pain?" He looks down.

Alexandra looks up to Relm "You know... I always wanted a little sister..." Alexandra looks away "Somehow... I just had to do what was right...." she says with contentment. She steps forward. "No it's more than that. It is my duty to protect both you and Princess Courtnie. " She looks down and gently breaths out with a smile. "I promise I will not fail you...next time..." She rises and determination resides in her eyes. "You must trust me and know...your general will never fail you Prince Relm Regan Raybrant!" She kneels down before him. "Don't ever Cower again... I am your general. I'll always protect you.

Relm's eyes soften. "Alexandra...I'm sorry I should have known you and the way you are. Before worrying about myself." Relm looks down not realizing Alexandra has been crying the entire time.

Alexandra slowly stumbles to her feet. "Relm if you don't mind... " she lowers her head. "That hurt more than expected..." She begins to walk freely "I need to rest..."

Relm looks down acknowledging her hurt. "I see...." Alexandra walks slowly away seeming wounded. outside the room through the doors.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whew.... I needed a break from writing but it was nice :)