Status: Active :)

Party In Your Bedroom

002

Kennedy

I took a swig of the mixed drink Jack Barakat had made me as I watched John and Max Green annihilate Craig Mabbitt and Antz in beer pong. Laughing I watched as Dallas Green streaked, falling into John and making him miss the red plastic cup. John was cussing and groaning as Garrett rested his hand on my shoulder. “You gonna put your dare into action tonight?” he asked and I nodded. “Go find yourself an A girl” he laughed walking off.

I sighed it’s about time I found myself a girl. I walked off towards a group of girls, all sluts with fake boobs, fake tans and fake blonde hair. Perfect. I grinned, walking over to them with swagger. “Oh ma gawd you’re like Kennedy Brock” a girl squealed, causing all her bimbo friends to turn and squeal or gawk at me. I nodded, giving her my best charming smile.
“Yeah I am. And you are?” I asked smoothly.

“Kylie” she grinned, getting close to me and running her hand up and down my chest. Oh too bad.

“Well Kylie, introduce me to your friends” I ordered, she battered her eyelids and pouted.

“But Kenny I thought it could be just us” she whined, what the hell. I didn’t even know this girl and she was already calling me Kenny and whining at me.

“That would be so good Kylie but I want to meet your friends” she rolled her eyes and named everyone in the group, none with a name that started with an A. She started talking about her life and pushing her boobs together although I could already see everything. And that’s when I saw her.

A thin brunette with legs that went on for days, she glanced towards me and away again. I smirked, excusing myself from the blonde slut and made my way towards her. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. “Can you check your pockets for my heart” I choked out, she smiled awkwardly as I cursed myself. “Damn that was lame” I mumbled.

“Uh hello?” she asked the cutest confused expression crossing her face. WHAT! Did I just say cutest? I don’t even know this girl!

“Um hi, sorry I thought you would have heard every line in the book yet I still blurt out the lamest I could think of” she laughed and nodded.

“Well yes I have heard a few but the lamest was ‘do you work at subway ‘cause you just gave me a foot long’” she laughed again and stuck out her hand. “I’m Arianna and I find your stubble extremely sexy”

Arianna

I can’t believe I just blurted something like that out! Did I really just tell him I found his stubble sexy? Crap I have had way too much to drink. “I’m Kenny” he mumbled. I know who you are, I thought to myself. In fact I knew him too well and if he wasn’t on my list I wouldn’t hook up with him AT ALL! He smirked, as if his confidence just crashed into his nervousness and washed it all away.

“Oh you do, do you?” he asked. I nodded, trying to act sheepish because really I didn’t find it sexy, I thought it added to the douche aura he had. “Well Arianna, I think you are beautiful” I put my head down quickly, making my long hair cover my cheeks, to pretend I had blushed at his compliment. “Blushing I cute too” he added. I shook my head, peering up at him.

“Can we go back to your bus” I asked, biting my bottom lip. He nodded, a grin forming on his lips.

“Fuck yeah” he mumbled under his breath before nodding to me, he grabbed my hand as we made our way through the party. I smirked over at the girls, mouthing a quick ‘check him off’ before we ran back to his bus. We sat on the lounge in the back of the bus for what seemed like hours but had really only been forty minutes, talking and drinking soda. He was going on and on about something that had happened while he was on stage at the last gig when I pushed my lips to his. My hands tangled in his hair as he pulled my closer to him by the waist. His tongue touched my bottom lip, he began licking it so I gave him access. With his tongue roaming my mouth and occasionally battling with mine, I wrapped my legs around his waist and he picked me up taking me to his bunk.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, this took forever! I went on holidays and grabbed the wrong notepad so I couldn't update! However, next chapter will be up soon :) Hope you like it and sorry if I have a lot of mistakes I just wanted this up.