Status: Active :)

Party In Your Bedroom

005

Kennedy
I woke up with Bailey’s arms wrapped around me, a smile on her face as she peacefully slept. I remember the advice she gave me last night, it had given me hope about Arianna, which was stupid because I wouldn’t see her again. Maybe fate would bring us together later in life but for this tour, I had left her venue officially and I had left her. I sighed, moving Bailey’s arm from around me as gently as possible before I stood up and stretched. I could hear John and Garrett talking in the kitchen, subtly leaning on the wall so I could hear them better.

“Dude, Kennedy has got a girl in his bunk right now” John whispered in an excited tone.
“How does that boy do it?” Garrett groaned, as footsteps approached the bunk area. “John, where are you going?” he whispered, his authoritative tone coming through. I could practically see John roll his eyes before replying.

“To introduce myself of course and maybe give her a lift home” He replied, cockily. It would be Garrett rolling his eyes now. “Hey if Ken can get her then so can I” John protested.
“Kennedy, what are you doing?” I turned around to see Bailey staring at me, a confused expression glazed upon her features. I shrugged, as she yawned and climbed out of bed. She was wearing nothing but her bra and panties. “Can I wear this, I’m hungry and I can’t go out there looking like this” she mumbled, picking up my shirt.

“Sure. We can find your clothes later and I was listening to them. John wants to give you a personal lift home because we are travelling to the next venue as we speak”

“Oh, I will just fly home” she pulled my shirt on over her head. Luckily it was long enough to cover her because she didn’t worry about pants before she was pulling me into the kitchen area of the bus. John looked her up and down then smirked in agreement with her attire.
Ignoring John completely she looked up at me with a pouty face. “Kenny can you get me some cereal?” she asked, dropping her lip. I nodded, what was up with this chick. Last night she was cool, giving me advice and helped out with the bet even though she doesn’t know that yet, then today she expects me to be her slave! Girls have serious problems. I got her the stupid cereal then went into the back lounge and started writing a blog for my wonderful fans and checking my emails. One particular email took my full interest.

Subject: REUNION
So sorry this is late Kennedy but you see I had lost your address. However, this is just a little note telling you that we are having a reunion. Please RSVP, ASAP. It will be in Florida at the end of this summer. The date is the 30th of August. Hope you can make it, even if it is such sort notice.
Sincerely, Sharleen Harkaway


I sat the laptop down and walked back into the kitchen area, John was all over Bailey. Clearing my throat, John looked up at me, his lips swollen from making out with Bailey, who had lost my shirt. “Dude, when is our last day off in August?” I asked. He shrugged.

“Uh the 29th and 30th why?”

“I’m going to Florida for a school reunion on the 30th so I will fly out on the 29th if I can. I will tell the guys later when I get my ticket and crap. Where are the guys anyway?”

“Bunks” I nodded, walking back out to my laptop. I quickly typed up my reply.

Sharleen,
Thank you for the invite. I will be there.
.

I hit send as Bailey walked into the room, she sat across from me, and she was wearing my shirt again. “What are you doing?” she asked, leaning over to peep at my emails. I shut my laptop quickly; I didn’t want her to get anyone’s addresses. They would kill me.

“Nothing” I responded casually.

“Well Kennedy. John is showering so I was thinking we could maybe have a repeat of last night” she said, trying to be seductive. I rolled my eyes, this girl was a slut.

“Listen Bailey. I didn’t want to fuck you last night. I was dared to do it by John. So go fuck him” I spat, I didn’t mean for it to be so harsh but the girl pissed me off. The bus pulled into a small diner’s car park, quickly scrambling out the bus door, I ran into the building.

Arianna

Kennedy came running into the diner I was eating at, he looked pissed off. Spotting me, he began walking over. “Arianna, I need to speak to you” he said, sitting down uninvited. I rolled my eyes; an audible sigh escaped my lips.

“What do you want Kennedy?” I spat, the venom laced my words and for a second he looked hurt.

“Why’d you leave? the bus I mean. Why didn’t you wait for me to get back?” he asked. Note to self, this boy is straight forward.

“I had to Kennedy” I pleaded, his big brown eyes staring holes into my soul. Maybe he wasn’t so bad. “Look, I’m not the girl you want to be hanging around. You need to focus on music not me its best that way” I whispered, looking at the empty plate that sat in front of me during this discussion.

“Bull shit!” Kennedy yelled, then lowering his voice he continued. “If you really believed that then you would be avoiding everyone in a band like the fucking plague. You wouldn’t be popping up at different venues and you certainly wouldn’t hang of Zack Merrick like he is fucking Santa” he slammed his fist on the table at the end of his speech and I was taken aback by his sudden outburst.

“I pop up everywhere because I am following warped for a month. God you’re an idiot!” I harshly whispered, standing up and taking a step. “And Kennedy, What are you jealous?” I asked, walking away with a smirk on my face. I had beaten Kennedy Brock, the boy I despised. I heard my name being called but I ignored it and hopped into the van, locking the doors. Kennedy shrugged, popping the hood of the van. An evil smile crossed his lips as he took the knife that I had just realised was in his hand and cut wires. I had beaten Kennedy...yeah, maybe not.

Climbing out the car, I did what I found necessary. I turned to violence. “What the fuck is wrong with you!” I yelled, pushing him to the ground. “You can’t just cut the fucking wires in my van! You are fucking paying for that and the fee Jess will be charged when we take it back!’ he tried to stand up but I pushed him down again. I slapped his face and turned, storming back into the diner.

“We have no fucking van thanks to that fuckwit” I said to Jess and Tilly, pointing outside. They turned and saw Kennedy still on the ground then looked back at me, disapproving facial expressions adorned them. “What?” I asked, innocently, causing Tilly to roll her eyes and mutter something about not being able to take me anywhere.

Kennedy managed to walk back into the diner, sitting with his band this time. “We need transportation and the Maine now owes us so I’m taking their bus” Jess grinned, standing up and walking over to them. I noticed All Time Low at the far end of the diner.

“Tilly I am not going with The Maine, so I’m gonna talk to ATL and I’m going home Kay?” I asked, she nodded and stood up.

“Yeah that’s cool. We will miss you though and I will ask escape the Fate. That band loves me” she giggled, walking off on me, and dialling a number on her cell. Noticing I was now alone, I stood up and made my way to ATL.

“Hey Zack, the Maine’s idiot guitarist destroyed my van so I have no way of following warped. I’m just coming to say good bye” I said, glumly.

“No you’re not!” he said, a grin on his lips. “You are staying in my bunk. That’s cool right guys?” he asked, they all nodded in response with a chorus of ‘yeah’ following. I grinned, hugging Zack awkwardly.

“I have to tell my friends. Thank you so much” I said, walking off to find my friends. Once I told them, I met Zack at the van. He got my bags and carried them to his bus with me in tow. “So this is your bunk?” I asked.

/“Sure is. You can have it and I will sleep on lounge or something” he said. I felt bad, I couldn’t kick him out of his own bunk.

“Or you can share it with me. Or I could sleep on the lounge. Zack you have your bed” he nodded, as I hugged him. “Thank you” I pulled away and walked off the bus, Zack on my heels. Kennedy, was waiting at the door, money in his hand. “What do you want?” I asked, not wanting to deal with him. He sighed, handing me the money.

“I’m sorry. I am going to pay for the Van but this is for the fee because I won’t be able to pay that myself” with that, he turned and walked off. His shoulders slumped and as he turned to look at me one last time, his eyes filled with sadness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I know I said I wasn't going to post but I didn't want to leave you waiting. I will have to start posting more chapters to my other stories but it isn't fair to my readers to just stop posting my favorite...and what seems to be your favorite just because I don't want to forget about my others.
Thanks to everyone who comments and reads and subscribes, you are my inspiration and the reason I write.