Status: Active :)

Party In Your Bedroom

006

Kennedy

I lay on my bunk, watching the small green digital numbers change from 6:00 to 6:01. I was officially late to the set and Tim would be going off his head. Struggling to pull myself out of bed, I sighed and slipped on my shoes. Tim glared at me as I walked up the stage and pulled my guitar strap over my shoulder. “Brock why are you late!” he demanded.

“I fell like shit” I groaned in response. He sent me another death glare before muttering something incoherent and walking off. Truth was I had felt like crap for three days. Ever since I found out Arianna was following tour. You’d think I’d be happy about this right? And I was but the fact that she hates me and I have her friend on my bus to remind me of the reason she hates me is really bumming me out.

“Hey dude you okay?” Garrett asked, pulling me away from the guys. I nodded halfheartedly, causing Gary to laugh. “Yeah you’re real convincing” he mumbled, walking back to his spot on the stage.

“Kenny we kind of need to practice if you could like stay on Earth long enough to get through our set it would be great” John said, waving his hand in front of me.

“Yeah sorry bro. I um want to do something today. Before we start the way we talk can I say a few words?” I asked, trying to seem as casual as possible. The guys agreed before John cleared his throat and we started rehearsing.

X

Our set was half done when John Oh looked at me and nodded. “You are fucking beautiful!” he yelled, causing the teeny boppers in the crowd to scream and yell things like be mine and marry me!. I honestly loved it, when our fans asked me to marry them or be their boyfriend I couldn’t help but smile because it meant they loved me, they loved my band, they loved my music and that’s what is important. “Kenny has a surprise and I don’t know about you but I wanna know what it is. So Kenny tell us already” he said, bringing me back to Earth. It’s now or never.

“If your name starts with a C or D come meet me after the show. I will happily sign a free poster!” I yelled, causing a bunch of squeals and booing from the disappointed girls. Jared gave me a quizzical look from the other side of the stage but I shrugged it off. I had a plan to win this bet.

X

After the set, I stood next to the merch table, signing all the free posters I was handing out, and looking each girl up and down. Finally, after many photos and signatures I found my girl. The tall brunette was in simple denim jeans and a white tee with a blue beanie placed on top of her head. She smiled at me, which I returned. “What’s your name beautiful?” I asked, the word rolling off my tongue at the thought of Arianna.

“Chloe” she smiled, not only did she look like Arianna, she sounded like her too.

“Are you over 18?” I asked, hoping I didn’t sound desperate.

“Yeah” she said cautiously. Great. I scribbled my number onto her poster and added an xo as another beautiful girl walked up to Chloe. She smiled shyly at me before whispering something into Chloe’s ear. “This is Dakota” Chloe mumbled. “Can we get a photo?” I nodded and posed for the photo before handing back the poster and continued signing. Now i could only hope she took the hint and would call.

I quickly finished signing posters and helped Tim pack up the merch tent, Jared’s friend was our merch guy this tour but he had to leave suddenly so Tim was doing it until he could find a replacement. “What was that Kennedy?” he asked as i sighed.

“I am out of ideas to get the girls Tim. It was all I could think of” I replied honestly. He sighed, packing the last of the merch into the box and picked a few up. “I’ve got these” I mumbled, picking up the few that he couldn’t carry. Quickly walking back to the bus, Tim rambled about the next few days and the shows we would be playing. Not listening, I boarded to the bus and ran straight into Pat.

“Oh good you’re here!” he practically yelled, running off the bus. I gave Jared a confused look.

“You have company. John loves the attention he is getting at the moment in the back lounge” he mumbled. Giving him a nod as I passed, I sat the boxes down on the floor and walked into the back lounge. Sure enough, John was all over the two girls I had seen at the table. Chloe and Dakota. Seeing me, Chloe grinned and pounced on me.

“Kennedy I was starting to think you wouldn’t show” she purred in what I assumed was meant to be seductive.

“Well I’m here now and you brought your friend” she nodded.

“More fun”. I was starting to think she was a bit freaky. Faking a smile, I took her hand as she beckoned Dakota and led them to my bunk. “It’s so small. Yes!” she hollered, climbing into my tiny bunk. Taking my shirt off, I climbed in after her. She was already missing her shirt, Dakota in only her underwear. She’s not Arianna but she would do.

Arianna

The bass was thumping loudly to the beat of my pulse as I took a swig of my mixed drink. Turning in my chair, I decided I would have to thank whoever it was who booked a hotel for this party. The bartender cleared his throat, gaining my attention. “The gentlemen down there sent you this” he said, refilling my mixed drink. I thanked him and looked down the bar to see a smiling, lanky boy.

He grinned, making his way towards me. “I’m John O’Callaghan” he greeted. “You looked troubled. Is something on your mind?”

“I’m Black. Arianna Black” I grinned, sticking my hand out to shake his but instead he kissed me and mumbled something under his breath. “And nope, nothing out of the ordinary” he nodded, taking a gulp from his beer. “Thanks for the drink by the way”.

“Don’t thank me. It only gave me a reason to talk to the pretty blond alone at the bar” he said, flashing me a crooked grin that made me want to melt inside.

The bar tender stopped the drinks at exactly two thirty, saying we had drunk too much. “Just one more” John pleaded, but he was shut down. Huffing, John and I staggered outside and called a cab to take us back to his bus. We snuck onto his bus, being extra quiet because people would be sleeping and we didn’t want to disturb them. “Do you mind sleeping with me?” he asked, in a whisper tone, causing me to shake my head no.

“Not at all but I want to wear this” I grinned, stripping down to my under garments and slipping the shirt on. Climbing into bed, I snuggled closer to John as he wrapped his arms around me.

“I think my band mate has a few girls over. His bunk looks crowded” John giggled in my ear. I rolled over, to see a bunk’s curtain open enough to see three sets of feet.

“What if they aren’t girls he is with?” I questioned, laughing softly at John’s facial expression.

“For my sake, we are gonna say they are” he confirmed, snuggling into me and inhaling the scent of my hair. Making a noise of contentment, his breathing became slow and soft snores escaped his slightly open mouth. Smiling to myself, I kissed his lips softly before letting myself fall into a deep slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long. I'm super busy studying and I just haven't been in the mood to write.
Because you, my readers are the reason I write I want to involve you. So if you have a way Kennedy could get a girl whether it be a pick up line or something he has to do to make a girl swoon and let him bed her, tell me :)