Ace of Hearts

Help I'm Alive.

The music was coursing through every joint in my body; it was pumping through everything in the room. My head was so lost in the music that I had no spacial awareness. My head bobbing to the beat. My legs were pumping beneath me, catapulting me into the air - leaving me breathless. A smile played upon my lips, revealing my complete enjoyment of all this freedom. Concerts were a time to let free, let loose and to forget everything. Suddenly the entire crowd jerked forward, the cause was the out of control mosh-pit. But i was far too caught up in the music to neither realise nor care - of course the mandatory drink before the gig may of also been to blame. This time it had been vodka, every time I had poured the clear liquid down my throat, I retched and made a rather ridiculous face. Vodka always managed to leave a lingering burning sensation in the back of my throat however. When I drank I tended to get drunk really easily, and I happened to not have as much rational control over myself as I probably would've liked, when tipsy I generally had some sensibility left although I tended not to listen to it. I whipped my head around gazing at all the colourful, sparkling people, who were blurred by my vision surrounding me, my head swiftly gazed back up towards the stage. As the final song of the night started up everyone and myself included screamed our hearts out, whether we knew the lyrics or not.

♥♥♥
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's kinda short D; I will try to make them longer
PLEASEEEEEEE COMMENT I'M UNSURE OF IT