Ace of Hearts

Breathe It In

I fell out of the club, breathing heavily. A sigh escaped my lips the breeze whipping itself around me, lacing itself around my scantily clad skin. The breeze however was still warm; from the sun that had previously been out. I turned towards the beach. Rocks and pebbles covered it leading to a dark stretch of deep blue. My eyes scanned the horizon of the beach looking for signs of people inhabiting it, yet there were none.

My feet slowly drew me towards the beach, I toppled over the pebbles and rocks till I had made it all the way to where the sea stood still, calm and quiet. My head tilted upwards to gaze at the partial moon, in the clear sky. Around it there were no stars to be seen; a thought crossed my mind, what if the moon was lonely? I turned and made my way up the partial bank carved by the sea. I slowly started to remove my clothes starting with my black and turquoise tank top, and finishing with my grey jeans, leaving my underwear on. By this point I could faintly hear the sounds of people pouring out of the mouth of the club, I ignored it. Closing my eyes I stepped slowly to the start of the sea stopping right before it. Opening my eyes I poised my toe pointing it slightly lowering it into the ocean, when my foot hit the cool ocean water I retracted it slightly, but I continued to force it in till it was fully submerged.
I was now in up to the bottom of my chest, goose bumps dotted my body. Pulling an elastic band off of my wrist I pulled my hair up into a crafty bun. I then continued walking deeper still into the dark abyss which was the sea. Familiar lyrics escaped my lips, whilst looking towards the moon.

‘When the moon fell in love with the sun, all was golden in the sky. All was golden in the sky when the day met the night’ I sang into the night.

A childish grin appeared upon my lips. I swam around following the currents to wherever they chose to take me. Everything around me was so silent and final. The world seemed so serious, yet the water seems so frightfully fun and strong. I refrained constantly from checking the time, although I knew I probably should as the last train was at 11:30, yet the concert had only finished at 10.30. Finally I felt it time to go back and change into my clothing. As my body slowly became more exposed to the night air, I once again became chilly. Stepping quickly on the stones I made it up to my clothing. Pulling piece by piece on slowly, as my fingers had become slightly unadapt due to the cold. Still shivering even though I was now fully clothed, I rummaged around in my bag. I found the dark grey hoodie I carried around for such occasions. Once I had pulled it on I almost immediately felt better. I slowly pulled my bag under my head, and curled into a ball. My eyes were slowly closing, but surely. My mind was fuzzy as I fell asleep listening to the ocean tide draw itself back in, and out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guyssss i promise everything will get better in chapter 4 or chapter 3 for that matter xD