Kindle

When young Payton Anderson breaks up from the secret and long relationShip with Pete Wentz, she's had enough and wants out. P.A. goes from dull Illinious life to the exciting new cities in California, she meets the man she's only dreamt of meeting. But will her time spent recording for his band and her own in the future disturb her no more rock star morals?

Character Info

Name: Payton Anderson

Age: 17 (senior like is going to be 18)

Appearance: wavy brown hair, naturally tan, dark brown eyes

Best friend: Jacoby Shaddix

Height: 5’3

Weight: 109

Tats: music scale wrapped around ankle, stars on both sides of hips, flowers that looked like they were drawn on by a kid on right back shoulder. Rage on right arm, love on left arm.

Interest: sings in band ‘All’s Well, ends Well’, field hockey and lax beast.

Personality: outgoing, sarcastic, never turns down a fight, but is really nice if you know her, isn’t deliberately mean to people, laid back and goes with the flow

Name: Mallory Scavenge (nicks: Mali, Mal,)

Dating: Johnny Christ

age: 18

Interests: She can play the bass guitar, drum set, and she sings. Music and her friends are her life. She smoke when she's stressed, and loves to drink jack daniels.

Height: 5"5

Weighs:115

Loves: to party,l isten to music, mess around with crazy make-up, kickbox, and play softball.

Her two siberian husky pups named skully and havok

.Her day isnt complete if she doesnt have taco bell or monster energy drinks.

Her favorite movies are jackass 1&2,nightmare before christmas, deathproof,and night of the living dead.

Tattoos: scorpion on the back of her neck, since she was born on hallows eve,and has halloween town and all the characters on her back(nightmare before christmas). black and lime green fourleaf clover behind her right ear.

Peircings: consist of snakebites, navel, the right side of the nose, middle of the lip,and corset pericings down both side of the stomach.

Appearance: Her black hair is shoulder length and her lime green bangs are cut just below her chin. She has jade eyes and pale complextion

personality:She's spazzy and happy, but when angered heads start a'rolling.Tends to be sympathic when friends are upset or angered. She stands her own ground, and when her limits are tested she's not afraid to start a brawl.Very generous, and very loving when it comes to friends and animals. Life of the party, loves to have fun, and lives her life to the fullest. Can be extremely stubborn, and hates when she's falsely accused. Not afraid to be different and cause a scene. She's a charmer and has an all around good vibe. Tends to be very sarcastic and loves to joke around. Acts like a kid when appropriate but is serious when needed to be. When she says she going to do something she means it. She's a listener and enjoys making people happy, but will NEVER let you walk all over her. Very understanding, and hears both sides to a story before coming to her own conclusion. Wise and mature, but also acts like a kid for fun.

Name: Kelly Marie Connolly (Goes by Mia)

Age: 18

Hieght: 5'7

Dating: Synyster Gates

Piercings: Nose, Ears, middle of lip

Tatoo's: Too many to count

Looks: Green eyes, red straight choppy hair. Italian herritage, and dark skin.

Personality: Nice, funny, VERY outgoing, sarcastic

Background: Very outspoken, doesn't take anything from anyone. Gets into fights alot, kinda a sex addict, has anger issues. Is mainly nice, but if you piss her off, you better run like Micheal Jackson is chasing you!

name: Aiden Angelis

Dating: The Reverend!

age: 24

tats: Deathbat, The 69 Eyes logo, grim reaper

peircings: Vertical labret, bridge, 5x on ears.

appearance: Black hair, to her shoulders, with purple tips, 5'5, jade green eyes like Zacky's

personality: Fun and outgoing, crazy, can be shy at times, over all a nice girl unless you give her a reason not to be then she'll tear you up in a second.

likes: Avenged Sevenfold, playing the drums, guitar, drawing, tattoos, tattooing people, piercing

dislikes: Preps, Fakes, people who dis Avenged, cocky people, rap
  1. Chapter 1
    After Practice
  2. Chapter 2
    suck my _____
  3. Chapter 3
    World Cafe Part one.
  4. Chapter 4
    World Cafe part 2
  5. Chapter 5
    after party
  6. Chapter 6
    memories (can suck my ***)
  7. Chapter 7
    sex is always better when described.
  8. Chapter 8
    Desperate Hugs and Cigarette Buds
  9. Chapter 9
    Desperate Hugs and Cigarette Buds (p2)
  10. Chapter 10
    We Got All Night
  11. Chapter 11
    Bang the Doldrums
  12. Chapter 12
    Pete Stop
  13. Chapter 13
    On the deck