Mysterious Song

-Chapter 14-

I felt alive and refreshed. I don't know why, but I guess because I had the weirdest dream last night.

I was running from someone..or something. I couldn't quite see who or what it was since I was running and it was dark. I ran and ran until I was out of breath. I turned around and I saw no one. I decided to take a rest. I know, it's stupid. I almost passed out while running. I sat down, my back against a big, old oak tree. I started to close my heavy eyes when I heard heavy footsteps. I stood up and started running, again. I ran as fast as I could but the person or whatever it is that was chasing me was catching up. It almost got me, but a hand grabbed me. The next thing I know, I was on a tree. I felt safe. I don't really know why since I just got "saved" by a mysterious hand! I turned to see who it was..and I don't know what happened next. My alarm clock rang. Talk about bad timing!

I turned off the alarm and I went to take a shower. After showering, I changed into my jeans and blue tank top with skulls and went downstairs to meet my grandma.

When I reached the kitchen, I didn't see my grandma dancing with poor Clara. Finally, I'm having a normal morning. I took out my phone to check the time and..there's a signal! Thanks grandma, I thought.

I looked for my Grandma, but I can't find her. I went outside to check if she's outside. She's not instead I found a note. Why would grandma leave a note on the door?

I read the note and it says..."Had a good dream last night?"

I can't believe this! Someone's stalking me already ? I don't even know anyone here. How would they know I was dreaming?

Should I even report this to the police? I only have the note as my evidence, but still...Too bad I don't know where the police station is! I thought before going inside for breakfast. Grandma'll show up sooner or later.