Mysterious Song

-Chapter 16-

I went back home and I found another note stuck on the door. I took it off and started reading it.

"Are you really looking for Rossie or... Damien?"

What the fuck is going on? Stalker on the lose? I have got to tell the police before I get in big trouble. I started dialing 911. It rang ten times or more, but no one picked up. What kind of a police station is that? No ones answering the phone! What if there was an emergency, like right now?

I went to the neighbor's house and knocked.

A guy in his forties opened the door. He has his glasses around his neck and his mouth is covered with tomato sauce. What is this guy doing? Eating tomatoes on his backyard? Probably.

"What do you want?" he asked in a monotone voice.

"I was hoping you can help me find the police station cuz I dialed 911 and no one answered." I told him.

He laughed. "Why would you call the police? Because you're bored? Teenagers!"

"Actually---"

"I can't help you." he slammed the door in my face. SOB!

What the fuck is wrong with that old man? I was just asking for help! He is the worst!

I went back to the house and I found another note.

"Calling the police?"

I looked around to see if someone was looking, but I didn't see anyone.

I AM REALLY SCARED RIGHT NOW!! Why am I being stalked? Where is my grandma when I needed her?

God! I hate this town! I guess being in summer school is better than staying with your disappearing grandma in a creepy town...even if there is a hot guy!