Mysterious Song

-Chapter 2-

I "jogged" until I reached the park. The park looks like any other park but there are no kids or...anyone. I guess it's because its early in the morning. I went to sit on one of the green benches near the swings.

"Ugh...no signal...no internet...and I forgot to bring water...not that I actually jogged!" I said to myself...but I think I'm not the only person that came to the park early.

A guy, probably my age, was sitting on the green benches near the old, yellow slides. He's holding something in his hands. I squinted to take a good look at the object and I saw...A GUITAR! Finally there's someone young in this town to talk to not just old people.

I got off my seat and I tried to fix my mussy hair but...I think I need a comb. When I took a glance at him again, I saw....no one. What just happened? Was I hallucinating or dreaming? Maybe I'm on America's Funniest Video.

I looked around to see if there are audiences laughing, but nope. There's no one here except me. But it's not possible. It should take you five minutes to walk out of the park and there's only one opening for entrance and exit. Am I really awake? I slapped myself to try to wake myself up but it's not working so I tried to pinch myself and...OOOWWWWW! Yup! I'm awake all right. There's got to be some kind of explanation for this!