Mysterious Song

-Chapter 20-

I went upstairs towards my grandma's bedroom. I passed the long, dull hallway. The hallway was gray and it's covered with all this pictures of 'vampires',' werewolves', 'witches' from a news in 1990.

I can't believe my grandma believes in all this crap. Now the hallway freak me out and I'm having this weird sense of paranoia. It feels like I'm being followed. For some reason, I thought I heard footsteps.

I continued down the hallway and I found a blue door, different from the other doors. The door was made of metal, with vines on it's borders. It says "ENTER ON YOUR OWN WILL". The lettering were written in...blood?

I started to panic. My heart was beating fast, faster than you can say shit. I tried to push the metal door, but it won't open. It's a stubborn door I guess. I tried it again, but it still won't open. I'm pretty sure this is not my grandma's bedroom. I haven't been here before. Did she renovate this part of the house before? I asked myself curiously.

While I was looking around for a key, the door opened with a creak. I jumped an inch or maybe higher and I looked around, like I was doing a minute ago. No one's there, except me. How did it open on its own? That is not possible! I got frustrated of asking myself questions and instead I walked towards the half open door. Just as I was about to enter, there was a knock on the door. What a bad timing! I took a glimpse inside and it was bright...with red spots here and there. I thought I saw someone, but I guess I was hallucinating.

I went downstairs to the kitchen, passing the creepy, long hallway, with weird newspaper reports. When I reached the door, I can't believe what I was seeing! The door was open and there were blood smeared on the door again. Someone or something's lying on the welcome mat. I went to check it out and when I looked down, my knees felt weak. I fainted and my back hit the ground with a thud.